• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Cucumber horse and eggplant cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! could we trade catalouging?
i give you the pumpkin head: you give me the
kotatsu? thx!

Last edited:
kotatsu? thx!

Sure! :) I already answered you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

kotatsu? thx!

I am already waiting for you...

I am, I'm just curious are you compensating in any form? Ill be free as soon as I am done with another trade.

name: chubbah
town: jumbly
friend code: 3153-6872-8075

I am, I'm just curious are you compensating in any form? Ill be free as soon as I am done with another trade.

name: chubbah
town: jumbly
friend code: 3153-6872-8075

Compensating?... Well, you are actually the first person wanting that, since I don't intend to keep the things I ask for, obviously :confused: But if you feel you need some compensating for the bother, then you tell me, what would you like? :)

Compensating?... Well, you are actually the first person wanting that, since I don't intend to keep the things I ask for, obviously :confused: But if you feel you need some compensating for the bother, then you tell me, what would you like? :)

Well the only thing I'd ask is if you could potentially help me catalogue the rococo set. I have the candlestick,dresser,chair, clock, and wall. If not then Id gladly just let you catalog it. Sorry i didnt really want to be paid for this, I just need some help too :D.

Well the only thing I'd ask is if you could potentially help me catalogue the rococo set. I have the candlestick,dresser,chair, clock, and wall. If not then Id gladly just let you catalog it. Sorry i didnt really want to be paid for this, I just need some help too :D.

I have the full rococo set catalogued, I don't mind... but then let me a moment, because I have to go bank, order, and TT to get it. I will do it right now, so just come when you see my station open, ok? Town will be New Leaf.

I have the full rococo set catalogued, I don't mind... but then let me a moment, because I have to go bank, order, and TT to get it. I will do it right now, so just come when you see my station open, ok? Town will be New Leaf.

Great thank you so much, :D. Very kind of you. I will be ordering, then Refurbishing all of it for one of the rooms in my house. I really appreciate it. Adding you now.

Great thank you so much, :D. Very kind of you. I will be ordering, then Refurbishing all of it for one of the rooms in my house. I really appreciate it. Adding you now.

Ok, my station is open! :) You can come now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back