• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Questions

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
So my problem is I can't find any good cranky villagers. I need a wolf cranky specifically and it looks like I can't get my hands on Fang or Chief. So if I cycle to get Wolfgang back, answer these.

Wolfgang was my original 5. Walker moved in after him and moved out after him. Does he count as one villager cycled, or no? Also, they were in the town at the same time. (I assume they don't count.)
Once I get Hippeux out, he counts as one, correct? 1 of 16? He moved in after Wolfgang left so I think he counts..
Then, once I do cycle 16, do I have to fetch a villager or can one just randomly move in? :/
Final question, will it have to be the same Wolfgang, or no?

Thanks a lot! :D

Hippeux count as one, walker count too. Every villager which moved out after Wolfgang count as one villager of these 16 cycling villagers
It dont need to be the same Wolfgang to move in. And he cant move in randomly, but can still appear in a tent or you get him from another town

What I mean by randomly is can I get one just randomly even though it will be my tenth, or does it always come from the campsite or wifi?
But thanks! Glad they both count. :D

I'm not sure for 100%, but he probably not moving in randomly. In past games you never get a villager twice, (note:if youre not playing online) - and i would say New Leaf handle this the same way, because it would be akward, if you get some villagers over and over again, even if you dont want them. But its possible to take youre choice after these 16 villagers to get him again

No, I'm not asking if Wolfgang will move in randomly. I'm asking if anyone will move in randomly.

I've read that your tenth villager will not be random. They're either from streetpass or the campsite. If it's from streetpass, it prolly won't be the same Wolfgang, unless the person you passed him to passes him back. Don't know about the campsite, though.

Back