• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway DAILY Blue Rose Giveaway Thread

Detilate

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (27) +
Post, and why you need it

I'll be picking a couple people each day when more blue flowers grow =)

I'm doing this to help people start out their blue rose breeding or anything else they want to do with it =). I also want to help the community as I know how pricey blue roses are.

Last edited:
I would like to make a nice blue rose garden in a fence I hav near town hall and this would be a great start :D

Last edited:
Mee!!

Because i have troubles with planting hybrids and get less than 2 a day on average :c

I also never had seen or had a Blue Rose in my whole life in New Leaf.

Last edited:
After playing for almost 3 weeks I am finally taking an interest in growing flowers/hybrids. And these roses would help me greatly! :)

Me! I looooove blue roses <3 I'm trying hard to breed them but so far nothing ;w;

Mee!!

Because i have troubles with planting hybrids and get less than 2 a day on average :c

I've seen you complain about that for a while now... I wonder why your town is so uncooperative? lol
Sorry man.

I would love to start a garden. I would use extras to give to others in need :)

I have horrible luck with hybrid gardening, my special red roses just won't breed even with fertilizer. Blue roses are among my favorite hybrid flowers, so I'd love to have a couple to have an easier time breeding. :)

I hope I'm not late? I would love to have some blue roses, as I am trying to make a flower/greenhouse room in my house. I'm not very good at hybrid gardening, and blue roses are one of the more complicated flowers to make. I would love to have a chance to have some. =)

well then I want some blue roses so i can mate them and breed a sea of blue *-*

roses are my favorite flower, and blue is my favorite color
would be wonderful to have a starter to a (half) rose filled town :D

Probably too late but I don't get how you're meant to get it from two red roses which have.... I don't know xD And I'm no pro at hybrid planting so it'd be nice to make a change from my other boring flowers ^^

Last edited:
I need blue roses to finish my union jack garden VuV If I had two I could breed all the ones I need.

Blue roses are something I have never been able to breed and I'd love to have some in my town because they're really gorgeous and would be amazing to have

Back