• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dance and wave??

LostLegend

Artist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So today I was playing in club tortilemer *however its called* and met this japanese girl. She started to wave, dance, put a question mark over her head and many other actions... I was wondering how can you do this? Thanks for reading! *sorry if this is in the wrong area, im still new here*

So today I was playing in club tortilemer *however its called* and met this japanese girl. She started to wave, dance, put a question mark over her head and many other actions... I was wondering how can you do this? Thanks for reading! *sorry if this is in the wrong area, im still new here*
You can get these things (emotes? whatever the game calls them) from a guy named "Dr. Shrunk." He's a creepy lizard who thinks himself a comedian and in New Leaf, a business owner.

After you upgrade the Nook Brother's store, he will show up outside your house one day and ask your permission, as mayor, to build his new business on your main street. He wants to open up his club called Club LOL. After he builds this, during the day, you can go inside and talk to Dr. Shrunk who will accept presents (fruit and such) in exchange for one of his comedy routines. And at the end of his routine, you will be able to learn one of these emotive little animations for your character!

This is just based on my basic knowledge of the events since I haven't actually had the experience of playing this far yet (it takes at least 7 days to get the Nook Bros store to do its first upgrade).

Back