Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

I actually feel sad for doing this, but it's the only way. I can sell you my lobo also if you want it...How is 120? That's the average price l would do for these villager collectibles.

I actually feel sad for doing this, but it's the only way. I can sell you my lobo also if you want it...How is 120? That's the average price l would do for these villager collectibles.
Sorry for the late reply, just saw this.

I would be willing to purchase it if it's still available, but if it's something you want to keep to the point it'd make you sad to part with it, I'd be content to wait for other sellers. Let me know whether you're sure you want to sell, and if so, I can send you the TBT.

Sorry for the late reply, just saw this.

I would be willing to purchase it if it's still available, but if it's something you want to keep to the point it'd make you sad to part with it, I'd be content to wait for other sellers. Let me know whether you're sure you want to sell, and if so, I can send you the TBT.
l'm brave enough to sell this one. Anyways l know l will end up finding him again like the 2nd time anyways. I'll send him over

Last edited:
l'm brave enough to tell this one. Anyways l know l will end up finding him again luke the 2nd time anyways. I'll send him over
Thanks a bunch! Sent over your bells. Best of luck reacquiring him, and I hope you have a great night, Thanksgiving, and remainder of the week. :)

Thanks a bunch! Sent over your bells. Best of luck reacquiring him, and I hope you have a great night, Thanksgiving, and remainder of the week. :)
you too!
Post automatically merged:

omg the typos in last post xD

Bumping in case they don't bring back Yule Logs this year, just so I don't have to go searching for this thread later.

πŸŽ„Bump!πŸŽ„

Back