• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 1 in Noctura

HollandC

Ginger Gamess
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone! So my sister accidentally deleted my AC town the other day, and I made a new one. I decided to make the best of this tragedy by being super annoying and blogging about everything that goes on in my town. I really don't expect anyone to read this! :D

Day 1
September 24th 2015

Moved into the town of Noctura. Did all of the standard Animal Crossing stuff of getting my TPC, going to Tom Nooks, etc. My town fruit is a pear. I bought a net and a shovel. I also bought a black katana from Nookling Junction. I bought some clothes and a few face accessories. I ran around for a bit talking to my villagers before I planted the tree.

Fossils found: archelon torso, stego skull, plesio neck, diplo tail
Bugs caught: moth

Initial Villagers: Beau, Curt, Dotty, Flurry, Genji

View attachment 236277

Attachments

• HNI_0006.JPG
    HNI_0006.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to the world of blogging! I certainly don't think it's annoying. :rolleyes: Haha.
Best of luck in your new town! Looks like you got some good starting villagers. Can't wait to read more. :)

Awesome! If my brother did that to me I'd be like...well, never mind. You probably don't want to hear that. But, anyway, great blog!

behth;bt11737 said:
Welcome to the world of blogging! I certainly don't think it's annoying. :rolleyes: Haha.
Best of luck in your new town! Looks like you got some good starting villagers. Can't wait to read more. :)

I'm glad that you don't mind that I kind of stole your idea XD

Mayor Alice~;bt11741 said:
Awesome! If my brother did that to me I'd be like...well, never mind. You probably don't want to hear that. But, anyway, great blog!

She felt really bad about it. I was mad at first but then got over it.

Back