• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 1: Welcome to Qreeqton

Darrling

not every feeling is a universal fact
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I'd say I've waited a bit too long to start a journal about my AC journey. Since well, I've been playing AC for years. But better late than never, yeah?

So...

:) Welcome to Qreeqton! :)

View attachment 236516

I had been playing AC since WW and up. I was a avid player and loved everything about Animal Crossing. When New Leaf has come out I bought it on launch. I was super excited and played like a maniac daily but a few months later, life got in the way and I had to quit playing. I couldn't play anything, really.

I recently in the past few months or so picked AC back up. Mainly because I love the game. It's truly a feel good game and with my hectic life constantly stressing me out, AC is always there for me to unwind on when I need it. If only I could live in the AC world.

I've been diagnosed with chronic depression and horrible social anxiety. Though these things weigh me down, I still try to push myself as far as I can. Though I can't say that I don't have drawbacks. Needless to say, AC has been one game that has helped me deal and cope with depression and anxiety.

Alright, enough of me, let's get onto what Mayor Dorfolk is up to. Since I had dropped the game for about a year due to LIFE, my town was utter crap! Though slowly, bit by bit I'm recovering the damage and neglect I've shun upon my poor town and villagers! I'm putting in more PWP's and still expanding my home.

One of my favorite accomplishments in the past week was finishing up my Mystical Spa room (still needs expanding eh) I love the atmosphere of the room and I can't wait to expand it and add in more mermaid items. I was never a big fan of the mermaid series but seeing how well it goes in my spa/bathroom I had to use it!

View attachment 236517

(yes, ignore the date. I TT. Sorry not sorry)

Other than PWPs and repaying my loans I've just been enjoying myself in AC. I don't want to pressure myself to have the 'perfect town' I don't need that kind of stress. The game is meant to be enjoyed, not a chore.
(though beetle hunting is sort of a JOB in itself ugh)

Anyways, just enjoy yourself, enjoy your town and your villagers for they think you're wonderful and a lovely Mayor. So prove it to them~

View attachment 236518

I feel it's time for me to wrap this up. It felt nice to open up a little, write about myself and sort of share my story. AC may be just a game but it's a game that's given me solace. And that's something worth cherishing.

So come join me in Qreeqton. My small, imperfect town with a lot of character, love and support. See you there!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Until next time!

Attachments

• WVW69ikRS0ICH4d3ZI.jpg
    WVW69ikRS0ICH4d3ZI.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 97
  • WVW69ikFGjE4r9P7LY.jpg
    WVW69ikFGjE4r9P7LY.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
  • WVW69ikRcEkGPPe51S.jpg
    WVW69ikRcEkGPPe51S.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
Nice post. You've earned yourself a subscriber :)
I thought it was nice how you shared not only details about your town and playtime, but also details about yourself.

That mystical room does look very nice! I love the starry wallpaper. What's that item on the left wall in between the lamps?

Chroma Red;bt12053 said:
Nice post. You've earned yourself a subscriber :)
I thought it was nice how you shared not only details about your town and playtime, but also details about yourself.

That mystical room does look very nice! I love the starry wallpaper. What's that item on the left wall in between the lamps?

thank you so much!! I was never fond of talking about myself publicly before, but I decided that it may be a good idea to just write down my thoughts and my adventures in a game that has helped me more than I ever thought a game could. Thank you for reading, I hope it gave you some kind of dedication to push forward and never give up. ~

Last edited:
Back