• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 1| Welcome To リンボ (Limbo)

Toot

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
155qqfq.png

It's a bright and shiny new day for Roman in Limbo. It's the big move in day. Lol. I started the new game today. I went right through everything that needed to be done to start the town. I met up with Tanukichi and he helped me place my house. I feel like it was an awesome spot for dreamers. I headed back over to Shizue and we had the whole inaugural thing with the mayor tree at the plaza.

2gv55dy.png

By this time I'm scavenging around the town. Looking for stuff to sell so I can pay off my 10k loan to Tanukichi for a house upgrade. I already have what I'm gonna do with this town in my head. I just hope it looks better on paper. Lol. The house is gonna probably be one of the last things I'll look to doing. Second to the right Villagers.

2cqogub.png

I sold almost every fruit and flower in town to Risu just to get to the 10k for the loan. This game I'm gonna really try to make the bells within this game rather than bring a million from one of my other towns. It'll make more of a challenge this way. Hehe

2dbrkwj.png

Afer a few trips to Risu I finally got the 10k for Tanukichi. Is it weird that I like paying his loans all at once? I mean I could have just did it it by bit. I don't know. Lol. Well yeah. After repaying my loan, I went to introduce myself to the villagers. One villager was cool. The others... Not so much. Lol I think you know which I mean. :p

so26b5.png
Finally the end of the day. This was the only time I would time travel. I only did it so that the date and time in game could match that of the real world. No worries. No unnecessary TT'ing will happen with this game. I ended it there so I could pick stuff up in the next day.

This day was rather uneventful, but I'm really sure it'll pick up as we progress. I'm really looking forward to this town. This would be my first time doing a town design like this. Usually I just play casually. I kinda wanted to do something that would be like a Pokemon Locke, but I figured something that complex wouldn't fit into any animal crossing game.

Ooooh! Japanese version, huh? I'll make sure to be following this when I have the time. Good luck!

Khaelis;bt10199 said:
Ooooh! Japanese version, huh? I'll make sure to be following this when I have the time. Good luck!
Hehe cool. And thanks.

Yeah! It'll be awesome to see how everything is in the Japanese version. :D I'm already humored by the character names, haha.

I'm the same way with my home loans, and public works projects. One big payment, after I have all of the bells. x)

Best of luck with the new town!

More Blogs to read - what fun! I haven't seen much of the Japanese version since before the US release of this game. I'll be sure to stay posted on your new town. :)

Back