• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

【DAY 2】- 【28/07/2016】-【19:36PM】

Cosmic Moonlight

死ぬべきクソ&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Today has been rather interesting considering I've just been in a car the entire time. But a lot of significant stuff has happened revolving around AC in general which is why I still find it appropriate to make a blog post about it. Besides, if I stay motivated I do want to try and do this daily.

Whilst in a car for basically 10 hours in total for the duration of the day, I have seen new things in real life that I have only seen in ACNL before (still haven't played today and it makes me cri.)

For example I have seen my first permission tree today. The fruit wasn't as orange as it appears in the games, they were either rotten on the floor in a very small primal form or still attached to the tree as green as ripe fruits can go really. Apparently you can only eat them when they are just on the verge of rotting which is kinda... Ew.
Apart from a fruit I saw something else far more interesting. A Cicada! Unlike in the games, when they make a noise they dont actually move their wings. In fact, they didnt move at all. It was kinda small... Nothing like the size ratio between the tree and the insect. So that was a surprise. It was just a brown one, but I've always wanted to see one so today is an important day because of that (I need a life XD)

But in terms of game progress.. Well none. But I still have been conscious about landscaping and interior designing. I suppose not going into these kinds of things straight away is the best method as well usually I do that and hate it

Back