• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 2: Bamboo..

Darrling

not every feeling is a universal fact
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
So it was pretty overcast today in Qreeqton. Pretty lazy weather and not much happened to be honest. View attachment 236526

Although the overcast was a bit looming, I was excited to see that my latest PWP had been finalized. Although I don't exactly know what to do with it.. Hmm.

View attachment 236527

I was thinking I could put a pretty garden of flowers under it, or even perhaps have a path going through it. I haven't decided yet!

I also can't help but notice it looks like a giant tooth.. If anyone has any idea of what I can do with this thing, please let me know? ;w;

Other than not knowing what to do with the giant tooth, there seems to be a growing problem of Bamboo in my town.. It's spreading like a disease and it's sort of getting annoying. I remember I was super happy to get some Bamboo but now it's becoming more of a pain to keep up.

View attachment 236528View attachment 236529

Totally ignoring the bamboo problem and saving the chore for a later day, I decided to see what my villies needed me for!

Rhonda stops and asks me something, oh I wonder what it could be!

View attachment 236530

View attachment 236531

Uh.. Okay Rhonda. Um. Are you sure that's a good name for a petition? Because I don't exactly think so.

Let's just move on and see what Fauna needed me to do. She asked if I could deliver a package to Tangy, okay. Fair enough. At least you aren't asking me to go get signatures for a petition named "Go Nuts for Nuts" I respect your request Fauna.

View attachment 236532

A deer shirt? Really Fauna? Really? What are you trying to say!

View attachment 236533

Lastly to keep to the pretty overcast mood, I decided to stand by my wilted flowers and sob like a baby that they're dying. Of course this could be a easy fix, just set up the Beautiful Town ordinance and all will be well in the world but I literally cannot part with Bell Bloom. As my villagers call me a "Bell Pincher" after all. I must live up to the name!

It's just a pain keeping my, oh Idunno, millions of flowers alive by watering them each and every day! Ah well. Maybe I just need more self discipline. Not only in AC but in the real world too!

Until next time!

Attachments

• overcast.jpg
    overcast.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 80
  • uhhh.jpg
    uhhh.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 83
  • bamboo.jpg
    bamboo.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
  • BAMMBOOO.jpg
    BAMMBOOO.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12
  • nuts.jpg
    nuts.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
  • deer shirt.jpg
    deer shirt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 14
  • rip flowers.jpg
    rip flowers.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 13
I love your screenshots! I've played ANCL for over a year but I haven't really done anything in the way of town design. I tend to focus on bells, items, and upgrades. I lack the creativity to design anything xD

That said, if you need bells, I have more than I could ever spend!!

Chroma Red;bt12054 said:
I love your screenshots! I've played ANCL for over a year but I haven't really done anything in the way of town design. I tend to focus on bells, items, and upgrades. I lack the creativity to design anything xD

That said, if you need bells, I have more than I could ever spend!!

aw thank you so much!! I'm not trying to have the most perfect town, as stated in my previous blog entry, I just want to enjoy myself and my villagers in it!

Back