• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 2- Why, Katrina, why?????

Kenziegirl1229

Music Enthusiast
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Cake
Dear Readers,
Hello again! Welcome back to Reverie! We are now on day 2 of my bloggy-thingie, and it's going good! Got lots of news today, and I hope your sitting down. If your not, I'll give you a few minutes to find a chair........
MINUTES ARE OVER NOW!!!!! TIME FOR THE NEWS!!!!!

Okay so first, more orders and trades! I got from a person an ENTIRE GOLDEN TOOL SET FOR 500K IGB!!! Now, I can start on my Golden Rose creations!!! In Reverie today, the first town ordnance was enacted... I like to call it the Keep Reverie Beautiful Act, the title says it all! It keeps Reverie, well, beautiful!

I met with Katrina today, and I got some bad stuff going on... I need sporty shorts ASAP!! At least, that's what she told me! Now her powers are real!!!! Comment if you remember when she just hit you with a bucket in ACCF!!

On the sad news for today, I had Julian, but at the last minute, my offer was denied, and someone else got him.... JULIAN PLEASE MOVE IN!!!!!

That's all for today in Reverie! Pretty unfortunate! Katrina was right... I really do need those shorts if you have any!!

Hug and Kisses,
Kenziegirl​

Aw, I'm sorry about Julian. D: At least you still have those other two dreamies!

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you with bringing Julian in. I hope you find him soon.

Yep, Katrina's got some serious mojo goin' on. *nods*

Back