Jordan Marek

Nature Lover
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4521-0852-9711
Today is a bright new day for me! I walk outside to see my house has been upgraded. Awesome! :D I check my mail and see that each of my villagers wrote me back. Some included gifts, some didn't. Redd also sent me my painting!

View attachment 236685

I go inside my new house, and someone pays me a visit.

View attachment 236686

Isabelle gives me a paw-print wallpaper, which I put up. Thanks! I go outside and start bug catching. I immediately find a new bug. :)

View attachment 236687

While bug catching, I see that some hybrids grew. This is awesome! This day couldn't get better. :blush:

View attachment 236688

But it does, as Sterling comes over for a bit. He even compliments my house, even though it is super tiny. :cool: He takes his leave.

View attachment 236689

I decide to go talk to my villagers. Lucky wants me to replace his tumbleweed, and Roscoe wants me to deliver a package to Sterling. As I go and talk to my villagers, I notice the house of Jambette. Braving up, I go inside the house of bad omens...

...and am instantly traumatized by what I see. :( I will never un-see her face. It wasn't even worth screenshotting her. This is how I am going to sleep tonight...

View attachment 171513

I try to forget the experience by completing Roscoe's task. After I deliver the package, I tell Roscoe the news. This is how he reacted!

View attachment 236690

Why Roscoe, WHY?! Jambette's bad energy is already following into town. I had to leave to Main Street to get away from the bad vibes. I head to the museum and donate some stuff. Thanks, Blathers, for being such a kind person. :)

View attachment 236691

But soon the bad energy catches up to me. Tom Nook gives me a 'little' loan of 39,800 bells. Of course you would find that small, Tom Nook. :mad:

View attachment 236692

I try to go shopping, but nothing really catches my eye. I do buy a paper tiger, though, because it looked kinda cool.

View attachment 236693

Now I'm down in the dumps. I decide to leave town for a bit to feel better. I go to Fleshybro's town. He gives me plenty of free fruit, which is amazing!

View attachment 236694

I also go to jennifromhaven's town, where I help her organize flowers.
p e p p e r comes and sells me some more items, which is always nice. Finally, I help Twisterheart unlock the train station upgrade. I visit her over 20 times!

View attachment 236695

When I decide to go back home, I realize I'm feeling good again. I try to go fishing... but I end up catching 4 empty cans!! Jambette, why?! :(

View attachment 236696

I at least get some good news. My citizen approval is at 100 percent! Yay! :)

View attachment 236697

I decide to go and finish paying off this debt to Nook. I fish for awhile and catch bugs. I decide to shake trees... but end up getting stung twice... all thanks to Jambette. Finally, after a few agonizingly long hours, I pay off my debt to Nook.

View attachment 236698

I just decide to get off here. I'm exhausted from a long day of bad luck. Hopefully tomorrow is better! See you soon, and thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Day 3-1.JPG
    Day 3-1.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Day 3-2.JPG
    Day 3-2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Day 3-3.JPG
    Day 3-3.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Day 3-4.JPG
    Day 3-4.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Day 3-5.JPG
    Day 3-5.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Day 3-6.JPG
    Day 3-6.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Day 3-7.JPG
    Day 3-7.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Day 3-8.JPG
    Day 3-8.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 36
  • Day 3-9.JPG
    Day 3-9.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Day 3-10.JPG
    Day 3-10.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Day 3-11.JPG
    Day 3-11.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Day 3-12.JPG
    Day 3-12.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Day 3-13.JPG
    Day 3-13.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Day 3-14.JPG
    Day 3-14.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 38
Oh my god, that cartoon of Jambette is hilarious! xD There's always one villager in your town that just makes you wonder how many drugs the Nintendo designers were doing when they designed that face. Still, she may turn out to have a great personality despite the face. When I walked into Beardo's house and saw his face for the first time I was tempted to walk right back out, but he turned out to be pretty cool.

Today Jambette is actually being nice to me, so hopefully she lifted the curse! We shall see though

Back