• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Day 328 - My Humble Abode pt. 4

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
March is here and brings a lot of fresh changes. Butterflies are everywhere, so when Wart Jr. asked me to catch one for his niece I had no problem. Gracie restocked her shop with an all new selection of items from her Princess series to cute spring clothing like the Ladybug Tank and Green Polka Pumps. Gonna have to start making a lot of bells so I can buy all the pretty stuff. *-*

Mitzi wanted to play hide and seek again today. She and Deirdre hid right behind their own houses, while Patty had some sense and hid behind a tree.

Courtesy of a lovely person on the forum, I found the perfect path for the southeastern part of town I'm starting to work on. I put it down and planted some apple trees, which are starting to come in and look nice. Here's a little preview:

View attachment 234616

Still quite a bit of landscaping to do and one of my alternates' houses to finish, but soon I shall have a nice little Queen of Hearts neighborhood.

That's about all for today's activity, but there are still two more rooms in my home I haven't elaborated on thus far. I don't want a majorly long post today, so here is my second favorite:

View attachment 234617

This is my back room, a combination of the Polka Dot and Harvest series. I am quite proud of this room, since I managed to cleanly compile both full sets into this room, with the exception of the Polka Dot Table. I kind of hope I don't come across one soon because then I'll have to reconfigure everything in here. x) But anyway, I absolutely love both of these sets because purple is my favorite color and polka dots are always relevant. I refurbish all of my polka dot items with amethysts and blue accents. Also, all of my best friends' pictures are here in this room -- Buck, Chief, Lolly, and Mitzi. <3 Rhonda is also back there just holding space until I can get another picture of someone better.

This room is a great place to relax, and house my two pets Nemo and Freddy. Overall I just love the overall cohesiveness and openness of it in here. :)

Attachments

• HNI_0073.JPG
    HNI_0073.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 27
  • HNI_0065.JPG
    HNI_0065.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 27
Back