• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 383 - Chilling Out

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening, everyone! Today I could not get warm. Thus, I wrapped up in my trench coat and a pair of boots, since rainy clouds were lingering overhead. After grabbing my tools I set out for my daily round of Storrs. I didn't get as far as the campsite before the clock tolled two o'clock and the rain began to fall. Fortunately I was still close to home, so I ran back in to grab an umbrella and resume my walk.

I saw no signs of life until I found Mitzi across the river from her house, by the row of fruit trees. She asked me to catch her a barbel steed, and though I wasn't planning on going fishing in the rain, I agreed to catch her one if the opportunity arose. Buck was out by his house and tried to sell me the Common Chair he'd impulsively bought. I disagreed, in an effort to teach him that such self-inflicted problems cannot always be easily escaped.

View attachment 235025

I think he got the point. After I'd searched all of the northern half of town, Becky came running up to me by the Cobblestone Bridge. My heart soared for a moment -- Now that Wart Jr. is gone, could Becky be next to move? Alas, such was not the case, as she only confronted me about my next hairstyle. I told her I would probably go close to long, since I've always had long hair. She acted somewhat appalled, saying having a lot of hair is like caring for a pet and didn't want my pet shedding on her..or something. I ignored her and carried on with my business.

I spotted Lolly behind her house and doubled back to speak to her. She told me she had something that needed to be delivered to Deirdre and I agreed to deliver it for her. I knew Deirdre would be just below around her house, and my suspicions proved correct. I handed her the package, and she told me that it was a present for me. This has been the case with like, the last five deliveries I've made! It was just a Paw-Print Wall, which I kept to sell later.

I knew I wouldn't have to water my flowers, but I went down to the beach to deposit a Pink Lily my lilies had grown overnight. I must have been rewarded for my diligence after having lost my purple breeding tulip, for the black tulips on the beach had reproduced me another purple. ^^ I plucked it up and transplanted it alongside the path beside Re-Tail, where I'm alternating them with pink tulips.

After having my fossils appraised, I ran into Mitzi and she told me she wanted my Ichtyho Torso. I agreed to sell it to her for 2,400 bells and, feeling good about making one of her 'dreams' come true, I decided that she didn't need a barbel steed anymore so I wouldn't bother to get wet fishing.

I'm afraid this is all I have to report today as I wasn't feeling up to much. Hopefully tomorrow is a sunny day and I can be a little more busy. Goodnight!

Attachments

• HNI_0057.JPG
    HNI_0057.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 10
I've had the same string of luck with delivering packages. It's ALWAYS a gift for me! xD

I hope Mitzi doesn't put the fossil in her house. Those things are always a pain to get out...

Back