• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 384 - Fruit and a Failure

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Before I get into today's post, I want to announce that I will be leaving tomorrow for vacation and will be flying to Florida for a week on Tuesday. I'm not going to take my laptop with me, so I won't be blogging any until I get back. I will, however, have my tablet and phone so I'll be connected and will be able to read everyone else's blogs. If anything extraordinarily significant happens in Storrs, I'll be sure to archive it and let y'all know. :)

That said, good evening! Rather last post tonight, but I played earlier in the day. Starting off, there was a knock on the door while I was preparing for the day, and it turned out to be Felicity stopping by to see me. She gave me a Papa Panda for my troubles, which was a new addition to my catalog! She also complimented my Paulownia Closet like seriously EVERYONE does and saw herself out.

Outside, I found Buck fishing by the river across the Suspension Bridge. He asked me to pick him a fruit, when he was in front of our "orchard" and had literally any fruit at his disposal.

View attachment 235038

But I chose to help him, because he's my best friend. I shook down a couple of mangoes, planning to plant the other one in place of the tree currently where Wart Jr.'s house used to be. He ate it, thanked me, and gave me a Writing Chair.

Mitzi pinged me in front of the Station and gave me a Tulip Tee, just because. Went on to find my money rock in front of the Town Hall and it ripped me off today -- Only an extra 100 coin instead of the 4,000 bag. :p Always a chance I take when I use my golden shovel, I suppose.

My pockets were full by the time I reached Becky's house and found another fossil; I decided to swap my mango out to hold it, since I was going to use the mango later I could come back and get it. Stupid me wasn't paying attention and selected to bury it instead.

View attachment 235039

It was a free inventory slot, anyway. x)

Deirdre was in the hybrid breeding field and asked me to catch her a Bluegill. Since it's kind of rare and I wasn't planning on doing any fishing today, I declined. Chief ran up to me behind Re-Tail and asked if he could come over and visit my house right then. I was more than happy to have him. He, too, complimented my Paulownia Closet (go figure) and we chatted for a while as I showed him all of my rooms.

On my way up to Main Street, Mitzi pinged me again and gave me a Seven-Ball Tee. I must really be on her good side! Chief wanted a new catchphrase, but I assured him "harrumph" makes him sound cool.

After having my fossils checked, doing my routine shopping, and selling everything I wouldn't use, I decided to pay a visit to the island. I bought a Cabana Bed and Aloha Shorts for my catalog, and needed to replenish my medals. I went on a few tours and gathered some mangoes to plant in town after my spectacular failure of earlier. I earned enough medals to purchase a Cabana Flooring for my catalog and made my way back to town.

Since it had rained yesterday and all of my flowers were vibrant, I thought today would be the perfect day to update my dream town. I had a little bit of cleaning up to do, what with the Egg series lying outside of my house and all of my pieces of candy lying along the path in front of Fang's. I was going to wait until nighttime, since I feel like that makes the best dream. Speaking of, I'll go do that right now. Y'all should check it out. ;)

Attachments

• HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 17
My villagers always compliment my deluxe range. Seriously, it's not even a rare piece of furniture! xD

I checked your dream town out once, and was very much impressed. I'll need to visit again. :D

Also, have a great time on vacation! I'll miss reading your blog, but I hope you'll pop in from time to time! :)

My villagers all loved my paulownia chest when I had it out, too. And it's usually the common items they notice. Then they'll ask me if I'm rich. :rolleyes:

Have a great time on your vacation! Like Steven, I'll miss reading your blog, but time off is important, too!

Have fun on your vacation! I won't be able to get on TBT as much either; with school coming to an end things are surprisingly more hectic than ever. Great minds think alike. ;)

Like everyone else above has mentioned already, I hope you have fun on your vacation! I love Florida. It's such a pretty place c: And the Disney there is amazing! (*´・v・)

I'm going to miss your blog too! It's one of my favorites. Oh well, a break means it's even better when you return. c:

Aw thanks guys. :') Yeah, I'll be on frequently to read your blogs and whatnot!

Back