• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 391 - At last, no rain!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 391

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 391 of my daily adventures in Shizen! For once, it actually wasn't raining today. It appears that the message on the bulletin board was quite accurate. Anyways, this morning I checked my mailbox to find that Tex had sent me a letter saying that "the present was guaranteed to give off a Tex vibe" (or something along those lines.) I received a ramshackle floor. :p

View attachment 235678

I was just about to get dressed when Sparro dropped in for a short visit. After we chatted for a bit, he saw himself out and I got dressed, had my morning cup of coffee, and then I tended to my needy neighbors.

Kitty, whose time capsule had been underground for a while, wanted me to dig it back up. I did so, and inside was a letter and a dark polka shirt, which she handed over to me.

Afterwards, Velma requested that I get her some fruit. I brought her a perfect apple, and she gave me a phonograph. Yes! That was much more rustic than a tape deck, so I swapped those items out in my Cabin room.

Katrina was in town, and I had my fortune told. It's too bad that I already sold the dark polka shirt by then...oops. :p

View attachment 235679

I changed Marshal's greeting, fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and then took a trip to the island and participated in the Easy Balloon-Hunt Tour. What fun!

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0030.JPG
    HNI_0030.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 149
  • HNI_0034.JPG
    HNI_0034.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 17
Back