• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 392 - Exciting Island News!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 392

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 392 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Something regarding my island visit happened today, so read on and I'm sure that you'll find out exactly what it is. Anyways, the only letter that showed up in my mailbox today was from Sparro. He'd sent no gifts, so after I discarded the letter, I got dressed and ordered some takeout coffee. I didn't forget about my part-time job, either, so once that was finished, I began catching up on the news of my villagers. As usual, Midge was craving peaches; for listening to her request, she gave me a common chair.

I found Lobo in his house, and he wanted me to bury a time capsule for him. I did so happily. I can't wait until he wants me to unearth it!

Marshal met up with me later and asked me to come visit his house. Since I had time, I agreed, and he allowed me to take home his rugby tee. Now that I think about it, I have yet to thank him for the invitation. I'll do that in a letter later tonight.

While we're still on the topic of Marshal, Shari had a delivery for him (apparently, they had fought yesterday and she wanted to apologize). I took it over and Marshal wanted me to guess what was inside. I guessed clothing, but the correct choice was wallpaper. At least both neighbors are no longer angry with each other!

I completed my daily routine of fossil hunting, shopping, and watering my flowers, and then went to the island to participate in the Ancient-Fish Encoun-tour. Guess what happened there, though?...

I found some cabana flooring!

View attachment 235697

At last! I'd been searching for nearly a year. I only had 2 medals remaining, but hey! I just need to find the cabana wallpaper now. :'D

With that exciting news, I'll end today on a happy note. Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 22
Congrats on the find! Such a great feeling when you finally get that one thing you'd been wanting for so long. I can relate. xD

Agreed! You probably felt that way when you finally got a checkered tile. I remember when you posted about that a while ago. :)

Congratulations on finally buying that cabana flooring! It's such a wonderful feeling to find something that you've been looking for after such a long time. :)

Back