• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 399 - Charming Chief

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hey! Only one more day until I hit Day 400. I feel like that should be significant. I probably won't do anything special, but it's great to know I've been able to play consecutively for so long. Anyway, for today.

Today was finally a sunny day in Storrs. I changed my outfit, prepped for patrol, and set off on my way. I thought I would take another route through town today, to break away from the monotony I started to feel forming. Soon enough I found Lolly out by her house, and she wanted to come visit mine. Since she wanted to right then, I was all in agreement for a date. We jogged on over to my house and spent some quality best friend time together as I showed her all of my rooms. After she had seen enough, she saw herself out and I returned to my walk where I left off.

Felicity was there and asked if I would deliver something to Chief that she had gotten for him. I agreed to do so since I intended to chat with my Chiefers whenever I saw him.

Deirdre was home again and I stopped in to see if she was feeling alright. She was; I suppose she's been trying to stay in out of the heat! She asked me what I thought of her clothes and since I hate the Flame Shirt she's wearing I could respond with nothing but an ellipses. Unfortunately she took that as a compliment. Chatting with her for a while longer, she eventually informed me that Gulliver had washed up on the beach! Since Deirdre lives very close to the southern beach access, I thought I would go on down there to search for him.

I found him easily as he was only a little ways to the left of the dock. He woke up quickly, too, and told me that he was going to a place where people used to explore all of Europe by sailing on the sea. That being the only information he gave me, I thought it might be Spain, since they did a lot of sailing and exploring and stuff. Christopher Columbus, right? Portugal was also a choice, which seemed equally likely to be the right answer. I went with my first instinct and suggested Spain to him, but apparently that was wrong. I know he'll have a good time there, anyway. :p

Carrying on, I found Chief outside of Re-Tail and handed him the delivery from Felicity. It turned out to be a Dapper Tee that he wanted and was eager to change into right away. It looks so good on him!

View attachment 235120

He gave me a Pickle Jar in return and I continued on with my inspection of town.

Wrapping things up, I noticed that we had a camper in town today! I was a little excited as to who it might be, since I have spaces to invite anyone to move in if I really like them. It turned out to be Astrid! I guess she needed a little break from Animalia?

View attachment 235121

I hope nothing had gone down between her and Eugene. You should look into this, Steven!

Next I figured it was time to make my way to the Museum and hand over my daily fossils. On the way I stopped to talk to Chief again, and it seemed like he was having second thoughts about his new shirt.

View attachment 235122

That is always a downer, but I hope that he can find a remedy so he can continue looking adorable.

On my way up to Main Street I noticed I hadn't found my special rock today and realized I'd forgotten to check the rock by the pansies beside Town Hall. Sure enough, that was my rock, and an ore rock at that! Since my pockets were full, I would have to return for them after I'd sold my first batch of fossils and stray flowers.

After I'd done all of that, I did my routine shopping. Buried my fertilizer in my violets today since I'm trying to breed some blue ones for a section of the path above Re-Tail. I also planted a cedar sapling where Mitzi's house used to be to start expanding my forest. Aside from that, I didn't do much today. We'll see what goes down tomorrow.

Attachments

• HNI_0039.JPG
    HNI_0039.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0043.JPG
    HNI_0043.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0045.JPG
    HNI_0045.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 19
Chief looks awesome in that shirt! That one's a keeper, I'd say.

Astrid asked to move a few days ago, but I stopped her...oh no, maybe she's scouting new locations?! I need to double down on my efforts to make her stay! :(

Back