• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

【DAY 4】- 【30/07/2016】-【21:14PM】

Cosmic Moonlight

死ぬべきクソ&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Today huh? Where do I even start... Today has been hard. Like really hard. So hard that you can only possibly even imagine but still have no clue and not come close to the reality of it all. I'm talking about mental disorders. For me I have many all combining into one great mass of hellish living. Today has been one of those days where I contemplate since I have my eyes open to the reality of everything... The worst part is is that I am on holiday. This shouldn't be happening on holiday. Today is one of those days that I mentioned about in my first post, about motivation? Well this is a fine example of wanting to break the rhythm of these daily blog entries. But I want to keep doing them, even if nobody notices them I guess it's a way to keep track and genuinely sane in extreme cases.

In terms of ACNL progress, none. But just before I went to bed yesterday I did plan a pretty nice combination of landscape scenery that combine together nicely. I was even able to combine a possible place for Erik's house to go which is a big deal to me since often including Villager houses into landscapes is something that does not come so easily to me.

If anybody is reading this and is having a down day, please stay safe. I promise that today is only temporary and tomorrow is a new day, a new start. You can have as many new starts as you need. Never feel bad about the quantity you need. Please.

Back