• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 4 in Noctura

HollandC

Ginger Gamess
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Day 4
September 27th, 2015

Hi everyone! Today I actually got to play Animal Crossing. Yesterday I had to work a 9 hour shift :( Today I'll make up for it by helping out my villagers and writing LOTS of letters.

First thing I did today was check my mail. I had a letter from my mom and a few letters from villagers. The letter from my mom had a present: a stripe table.
View attachment 236304

Thanks mom, but not my style. If anyone wants it make me an offer!

I then went walking around town and ran into Flurry, who asked me to catch her a cricket.
View attachment 236297

After promising her that I would, I went to town hall to check on my progress toward my town development permit.
View attachment 236298

Someone new is getting ready to move into my town. I don't know who, I like to wait and see who it is when they get there.
View attachment 236299

After that I went on my daily shopping excursion. I wasn't interested in anything at Nookling Junction except the fortune cookie. I ended up getting an S.S. Dolphin. I'm not much of a Pikmin fan, my boyfriend is; but I already gave him one when I had my previous town. The S.S. Dolphin is available to whoever wants to buy or trade. I bought a few pieces of clothing at Able Sisters that I liked.
View attachment 236300

I ran into Genji, who asked me to change his catchphrase. Going with his slightly offensive Japanese theme, I chose "desu".
View attachment 236301

Now, here's something weird. I don't know if this is a glitch or whatever, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. Dotty is saying Flurry's phrase (powderpuff) instead of her phrase (wee one). This happened in my previous town, Ava was saying Tangy's phrase. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyway- she told me that she got a package that was supposed to go to Genji. Luckily, he was standing right next to her.
View attachment 236302

You can see the phrase glitch in this picture.

I gave Genji his package, and it turns out he had already ordered a new one! He sold it to me for 300 bells, which I bought out of pure curiosity.
View attachment 236303

It ended up being a dogtooth tee, which I decided to keep.

I bought a paper lantern from Re-Tail, which of course was previously owned by Genji.
View attachment 236305

I gave Flurry her cricket and in return she gave me a chick tee
View attachment 236306
How do I look?

That's all for today folks!

Fossils found: pachy tail, iguanodon torso, plesio torso, diplo skull
Bugs caught: mantis, rice grasshopper, grasshopper, mosquito, walking stick, centipede, bee
Fish caught: crucian carp, soft-shelled turtle

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0018.JPG
    HNI_0018.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0030.JPG
    HNI_0030.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0031.JPG
    HNI_0031.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0033.JPG
    HNI_0033.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0034.JPG
    HNI_0034.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 555
  • HNI_0035.JPG
    HNI_0035.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0037.JPG
    HNI_0037.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 18
The Chick Tee and Dogtooth Tee are a couple of my favorite designs. x)

Also, the contagious catchphrase isn't a glitch. It happens sometimes, although I've never seen a catchphrase pass on to more than one villager. It can be incredibly annoying, though. Especially when a villager steals a catchphrase that does NOT fit them at all. xD

Back