• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

❀ Day 4 - March 12th, 2017 ❀

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
❀ Day 4 - Tortimer's Island, Sanrio, and Wolf Link! ❀

-- no screenshots sorry, trying to save TBT --

I went to visit Wolf Link today after he agreed to move in on Day 2! He's so cool looking! So glad he's in my town now!

Astrid suggested the Illuminated Arch PWP today! I like that one, it's pretty cool! (Way to redeem yourself after the Spider mishap, Astrid.)
I constructed a Yellow Bench today. Kris and I split the donations, half and half, like last time.

I wrote a letter to Lucy after I found her bed in Re-Tail. I didn't mention that though. I asked her about old shows like "I Love Lucy" (hint hint) and "Mickey Mouse". Hah. (I did send her bed back to her though)

I also wrote a letter to Carmen about her secret stash of Thin Mints (girl scout cookies). I attached a conch shell to her letter. Seashells make great house decor! (Just ask Isabelle.)

No fortune cookie today. Didn't feel like buying one.

After I did my usual Main Street stuff, and expanded my house again, (This time I'll be getting a second floor!) I decided to take a trip to Tortimer's Island! I met Kapp'n, who was in charge of taking me there! After paying a small fee of 1k bells, I hopped into his boat and off we went.

I caught quite a few bugs and fish, as well as sea creatures! No medals today, I didn't want anything from Grams.

My Sanrio cards arrived in the mail today! I scanned in Marty to celebrate! I ordered a couple of stuff. He'll be moving in soon! Another dreamie has been achieved! ☆

For Krisadra, same as before. Nook, Sable, done.
No favors today.

And that's all for day four. Day Five is on the way! ❀
Thanks for reading!

~Town~
Mayor Crystal and Resident Krisadra
Villagers: Lucy, Wolfgang, Antonio, Bubbles, Astrid, Carmen, Wolf Link
Dreamies: 3/10(Wolfgang, Carmen, Wolf Link)
Unobtained: Maple, Purrl, Pashmina, Marty, Kid Cat, Étoile, and Toby

~Museum~
Fossils: 12/67
Fish: 23/72
Deep Sea Creatures: 15/30
Bugs: 19/72
Artwork: 2/33

Back