• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 403 - Horse in Hiding

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Back again with a few updates from Storrs. The forest renovation went a little less than planned and a certain someone was hiding somewhere again today.

First of all, Deirdre showed up for a visit after I'd gotten ready for the day and closed my closet.

View attachment 235148

We talked for a bit and she thought that the idea of Colton enjoying himself in a place like my house was unlikely. Why? I think Colton likes me very much, thank you! I guess that's an experiment for another day. ;) After a minute or two, she gave me an Editor's Desk for my time and saw herself out.

Outside, the skies were still cloudy and my instrument shelter said it could start raining any minute. Fortunately I'd purchased a new umbrella to match the outfit I picked today, so I made sure to have that with me. I thought I would take a different route through town today, since I'm trying to avoid the forest and my lack of ideas to do with it. I found Whitney shortly after leaving home and she asked me to get her a peach. Since she was very close to the row of peach trees in front of Re-Tail, it made sense that she was suddenly enticed by the aroma. And it didn't take me long to retrieve her one. She was thankful for my effort and gave me a Robo-Wall Clock for helping her out.

Deirdre was walking around outside her house and came running over to me. She asked if I wanted to visit her place today, and I wondered if that was the only reason she'd paid me a visit earlier. She wanted to set a time for 1:30, so I had to decline.

Further along my walk I found Lolly around the pond behind Becky's with her fishing pole. She said that Becky had told her about a butterfly she'd gotten and so she wanted one too. Lolly, Becky is not a role model.
Nonetheless, I agreed to catch her one and found a yellow butterfly in no time. She was happy with her new pet and rewarded me with a Wrestler Tank.

After finishing my patrol and selling everything to Reese, it was time for business. I went to see Isabelle about building that suspension bridge today and led her to the river behind the forest. I moved as close to the waterfall as I could and was pleased to have her say that was perfect. Except that no matter where I stood along that section of the river, the bridge ended up in the exact same place it was before. -_- Trying to build it diagonally across the bend in the river couldn't work because of the Tower on the other side, so putting it right back where it was ended up being the only option. I set that up and made sure to pay it off before I forgot, so now I just need to figure out whether or not to have the path run through the forest. I'll take a picture of the area tomorrow and ask what you all think.

In other news, Colton was again nowhere to be found. Not on Main Street, not in the shops, and not enjoying a coffee at the Roost.

View attachment 235149

Come on, Colton. I want to get to know you! :(

Lastly, the shops weren't selling anything of interest, but I did purchase a Four-Ball Tee and ordered a Purple Cap I can hopefully style with it. Redd was in town today, but he wasn't selling any legitimate pieces of art that I needed for the museum this time. While I was at the bank withdrawing enough money for the suspension bridge, I thought I would talk to Pelly about getting the new DLC item, which was a Taurus Bathtub.

And that's it for a rather mediocre day in my town. Until next time!

Attachments

• HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 469
  • HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 16
Back