• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 404 - Fishing and the Forest

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hopefully a short post today since not much went on due to the Fishing Tourney. I experimented with a new outfit, since my Purple Cap had come in the mail today. I also had a letter from Colton, informing me that he would be having a party for his birthday on the 22nd. Already, Colton? Did you just move here because you heard we're the birthday town?

As I was taking my daily walk, I actually found Colton today. Unfortunately, all he wanted to talk about was the competition. But he seemed to be enjoying himself, so I was glad to see that he was happy in our town. After my walk I thought I would try my hand at the fish of the month, which Chip said was a Black Bass. I caught a few and took them over to him, none of which had topped the current record of Colton's 21.75-incher. I was very pleased that he had the top spot and was more than happy to leave it that way.

Speaking of horse friends, Buck was spending the day in his house today. I was feeling a little unsure about my new ensemble, but as usual, Buck had the right thing to say.

View attachment 235150

I shall keep this outfit then. :)

Felicity was also home and wanted to trade her Blue Tie-Dye Tee for my Ruby, and I declined. Everyone else was out fishing.

I thought I would take a few pictures of the forest to get some opinions as to whether or not I should run my path through to the bridge.

View attachment 235151
View attachment 235152

I've thought about it some and I actually wouldn't mind just leaving the paths ending abruptly like they are right now. Kind of reminds me of when Alice was in the forest (by the mome raths, no less) and finally found a path but the broom dog came by and swept it all away. x) But I also wouldn't mind having the path connect it to the bridge, just because part of it would always bother me if it didn't. What do you all think?

I finished up my day later tonight when I attended Chip's award ceremony to see which of my friends did the best fishin'.
Unfortunately, Colton's record didn't stay #1, but I was extremely glad that he placed regardless!

View attachment 235153

This should be just the perfect thing to make him feel like a part of our town. ^^
I was also super proud of my Lollypop, of course. And even Deirdre, because I feel like she deserves more credit than she gets.

Attachments

• HNI_0029.JPG
    HNI_0029.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 12
  • HNI_0035.JPG
    HNI_0035.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 12
  • HNI_0038.JPG
    HNI_0038.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 12
  • HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG