• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 404 - Super(villan) Toilets

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 404

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 404 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Once again, my mailbox this morning was as bare as a prison cell. I'm beginning to miss checking my letters every day, but at least it saves me some time to get dressed and have myself a cup of coffee. I should get used to this routine until my villagers decide to get around to writing to me again.

Lobo was, by far, the neediest neighbor today. After I purchased a modern table from him, he instantly requested a perfect fruit. When I brought him a perfect apple, he ate it and handed over a simple kettle. He also gave me a hign-jump mat later because of a fortune-teller on TV.

Unfortunately, Wolfgang spread the invasion of super toilets around even more today. Remember when Velma recieved one, which is (quite sadly) now displayed as furniture in her house? Well, Kitty has joined the party too.

View attachment 235822

View attachment 235823

The good news is, I got a blue-grid shirt for taking that piece of furniture to her.

Velma was handing out chain-gang shirts, so she pinged me and had me take one off of her hands later. It was sold at Re-Tail afterwards, since it's too hot to be wearing shirts, anyways. Other than that, I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and participated in the Tuna-Kahuna Tour before I called it saving time.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
Back