• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 415 - An Average Adventure

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 415

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 415 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Things were quite basic today. Wolfgang had sent me a plaza wall in the mail, and I received 2 letters from Shari with a computer attached.

After I got dressed and did what I needed to with my coffee, I went outside and Gayle noticed my plaza wall. I agreed to let her buy it, since it's not like she'll display it anyways.

I'd found no time to complete Kitty's petition last night, but thankfully it didn't bother her much. Maybe next time. Petitions can be such a chore! D:

I was in the middle of fossil hunting when I noticed a glove on the ground in front of the train station. After some searching, it turned out to belong to Lobo. I was given a winter sweater for my hard work.

View attachment 235909

Sparro wanted some fruit, and I quickly brought a perfect apple over to him. He happily handed down a polka-dot bed.

I finished shopping and watering flowers, and ended the day by participating in the Official Balloon-Hunt Tour. I didn't exactly favor the pitfall seeds and weird town layout, however.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
Back