• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 435 - Return of the Needy Neighbors

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 435

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 435 of my daily adventures in Shizen! This afternoon I loaded up my game and discovered that overnight, Shari had sent me a cowhide rug in the mail and Midge had sent me some card paper. Hmm... Midge, it feels a bit strange to write a letter and attach more stationery as a gift... :p

Anyways, with that aside, I changed into a new outfit for the day and helped Brewster out. As I began walking around town with takeout coffee in hand, Gayle pinged me. Thus started another day of needy neighbors! She sold a blue-trim wall to me, which I was happy to take off her hands.

Wolfgang found me later and sold me a shanty mat for a fairly low price. I also took a perfect apple to Lobo, received a large alpine table, and changed his catchphrase. "Blih", which is Velma's signature saying, didn't exactly fit a wolf.

Lastly, Shari gave me an exotic end table for free. I would rather have her keep it in her house, so I mailed it back over there afterwards. I'm hoping that she'll put it in a nice spot!

In addition, I found Freckles in the campsite. She's pretty cute, and it's been some time since I've had a peppy villager, but I had to turn her down.

View attachment 236112

I checked out Redd's tent (which contained no art that I needed), fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and participated in the Shark-Battle Tour. All in all, it was a bit of an eventful day, but I had fun in the process. I didn't forget to donate to the Fortune-Teller's Shop PWP, either. I have quite a long way to go, but I'll inform you all as soon as it's built!

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0096.JPG
    HNI_0096.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
Definitely post screenshots when you get Katrina's open. I'm eager to know what it looks like and I'll probably never build it, or it'll be a while before I do. x)

Haha, it's always strange when villagers attach stationery in the mail. Maybe it's a sign they want you to send more letters? :p

Back