• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 465 - Wandering Wolves

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Further greetings from Storrs. :) Today wasn't too awfully busy, so this post should be short and sweet.

First of all, I had a mailbox full of mail. Five letters were my orders from T&T, one letter was from Felicity, thanking me for having her over yesterday, one was from Buck, thanking me for participating in his test of the town's postal service, and the last was from Gulliver, sending me an actual souvenir from Japan! After I'd sorted through everything, I decided to set out on patrol counterclockwise today. Whitney was home next door, and I stopped in for a minute to see what she was up to. She desperately wanted the Lite Polka Tee I was carrying, so I agreed to sell it to her for "all of the money she had in her pockets," 171 bells.

View attachment 235787
(And it is quite becoming on her.)

Ugh, again with the Greta gossip! We cannot let her squeak her way into our lives like this! Whitney did go on to say "Well they aren't a couple...yet" so maybe she's just trying to set her brother up with someone. Typical sister concern, I suppose. :rolleyes:

I found Colton outside of Re-Tail and he asked if I could find him a stag beetle. I figured the chances of that were rather unlikely so I had to turn him down, but later I ended up spotting two and wished I'd agreed to help him out. Besides that, though, he complimented me on my sunglasses. :blush:

View attachment 235788

Buck was out behind Re-Tail and told me to take his Stroller for free. I would've been happy to receive this for my fairy-tale house had I not just ordered one for it the other day. :p Ah well, thanks Buck.

After checking out the Zen Garden and digging up the newly produced bamboo shoots, I saw Greta storm by angrily. Wondering who she picked a fight with now, I walked around a bit before I found Felicity, also upset. Greta is nothing but trouble. I'm kind of wishing Becky was back; At least SHE didn't start rumors with all of my male friends.

Passing by Buck's house, I found him again. He asked me to come over to his house right away, and since we were standing right beside it, I couldn't turn him down. We made it there swiftly, which Buck actually commented on (but it seriously wasn't that far), and relaxed for a while in front of his fan. Eventually he asked if there was anything I had my eye on, and I had to think for a bit about what I actually wanted to get out of his house this time. He wasn't into parting with his Cow Skull unfortunately, but at least he said the reason was that it's "holding down what it's on top of", so that must mean it isn't a long lost relative or anything. Right? I figured I would just go for the Crewel Tee, so that would be all shirts out of his house besides his infamous Eight-Ball Tee.

View attachment 235789

At the end of my walk, I stumbled upon a new tent at the campsite. Today's camper: Lobo!

View attachment 235790

Yet another visitor from Shizen?
I was so tempted to invite him in you have no idea. ): I definitely would have, if I didn't already have two cranky wolves. I still have that tenth spot available, maybe I should see about getting another wolf? I'm thinking either Skye or Freya this time, since practically all of the rest are crankies. Chief and Fang are enough for me. x)

I found Felicity when I went to water my breeding flowers and was happy to see she was in a better mood. She asked me to get her an apple and thanked me with a Mobile when I brought her one. Fang was home, and wanted something new for his house. He specified something long, and I knew the perfect thing. The Classic Sofa he put in Re-Tail a few days ago! I gave it to him and he said it was perfect, then put it right back where it was before. Job well done.

View attachment 235791

And that was the final Astro item I needed for my catalog!

After that, I did my routine shopping and took a trip to the island to check for some Mermaid items (none today) and take a couple of tours. That was all for today! Just a heads up, I'm going to a friend's house for the weekend and won't be able to blog. I may have time tomorrow before I leave, so we'll see. But if not, I'll definitely be back Sunday evening or Monday. Until next time!

Attachments

• HNI_0028.JPG
    HNI_0028.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0030.JPG
    HNI_0030.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0034.JPG
    HNI_0034.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0035.JPG
    HNI_0035.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 23
  • HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 23
What's up with Greta? I hear about her everywhere in your town, haha! :p

I never knew that many villagers from my town were into camping!

Back