• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 491 - Out With the Old

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
HELLO everyone! Yes, yes. Today, Greta's moving day has finally come! *CONFETTI* Good riddance. And that isn't the only awesome development of today, so keep reading. ;)

First of all, I changed my clothes and checked my mail. I had a letter from Fang thanking me for having him over yesterday, in which he enclosed yet another copy of his picture! I also had letters from Melba, Colton, AND...*drumroll* the HHA! Indeed, my house has finally surpassed the 1,100,000 mark of the Fairy Tale theme challenge, and I have thus unlocked the final special house part.

View attachment 235996

Yesterday, I thought I would take out a few items I had in the corner of my Lovely room that weren't necessarily Fairy Tale themed. Apparently doing so was a good idea I should have implemented long before. :p

View attachment 235997
Why thank you, dear Lyle. *bows*

I can, at long last, put my house back to the way it used to be!!
Although, I think I may try for the golden house parts for Lily's. Seems fitting for the Red Queen's Castle, considering none of the other house parts seem to be doing it justice, in my opinion. Except that would mean fully expanding every room, and I actually kind of like a couple of them being at the middle size... Decisions, decisions. I may do it, while I have everything to ace the challenge already.

Anyhow, that significant milestone aside, not much else happened in terms of daily formalities. Colton wanted a perfect fruit and thanked me with a Pink Velvet Stool when I brought him a perfect pear. Chief had something Fang had left at his house, which turned out to be his Purple Tie-Dye Tee. He thanked me with a Blue-Zap Suit for returning it to him. Deirdre wanted me to help her get signatures for a Communal Candy Supply petition. I feel like I've gotten signatures for that before...Hm. Anyway, I probably won't help her out and use the expired clipboard for something in town or a house later.

Lastly, I realized that Storrs had another camper today! I'd noticed that when I first set out on patrol, but somehow got distracted by watering wilted flowers and forgot to inspect the tent entirely. Today's camper? Molly the duck. :'D

View attachment 235998

Molly. Is. So. Cute! I would have, hands down, invited her to move in. I would have loved to have her as a neighbor! But, alas, my town is full. And who is to blame for that? Cyrano. And Greta, for not getting her butt out of town one day earlier. *sigh* Oh well. Maybe we'll cross paths another time, Molly. </3

And that's all I have to share with you today. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, but I have some stuff lined up so hopefully Thursday will be the latest. Thanks for reading! :)

Attachments

• HNI_0005.JPG
    HNI_0005.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0006.JPG
    HNI_0006.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0004.JPG
    HNI_0004.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
Congrats on getting 1,000,000 points And Molly is so cute I hate when I have a full town and have of them are uglies:((((

Greta's moved at last! Hopefully, Tex will do the same. He's requested to move, but I'm worried that he'll change his mind. Congratulations on exceeding 1,000,000 points, too!

You're lucky to have Molly as a camper! She's one of my Dreamies, so maybe I can obtain her from someone if Tex moves out... :eek:

Thanks guys. ^^

Can't change his mind if you don't talk to him, Meghan!. :rolleyes:
I hope you can get Molly and aren't as unfortunate as I was~

Congrats on the moving day! I love it when unwanted villagers finally move out. I go to their homes to tell them how much they annoyed me one last time >:D

Back