• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 492 - Curiosity Could Kill the Cat

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening, fellow bloggers and readers! Fortunately I got home much earlier today than I anticipated, so I had plenty of time to check up on my town and share what happened with you guys. It wasn't much, but still. Onward~!

First things first, I changed my clothes and prepared to empty my mailbox. The golden roof I ordered from the HHA yesterday evening was in full effect, and I must admit I like it quite a lot!

View attachment 236007

I'm not sure if I'll keep it permanently; I just want to test all of the golden house parts out to see if I really want to get them for the Red Queen's Castle. If not, then I won't upgrade the rooms that I don't want to be any bigger than the second expansion. I have, however, been paying towards the full-size basement because I'm going to want that to be as big as it can be anyway.

Whitney wanted me to get her an orange, and I made sure to do so the next time I passed by a tree. Colton had an important delivery for Deirdre, something that was delivered to him by mistake. I figured I would run into her later and agreed to pass on the package. Chief was spending the evening at home and wanted me to bring Buck to him, whom I found walking around right outside.

View attachment 236008

Well no need to get so upset about it, Chief... He lives right next door, it's not like he deliberately left it on your property or anything! Nevertheless, Buck was happy to get his Rugby Shirt back, that he had apparently dropped while jogging the other day. Good thing he dropped it close to home, I suppose. Once he thanked Chief and left, Chief thanked me with a Cassette Player. And he didn't seem very annoyed with Buck, so I was glad.

Felicity pinged me in the Zen Park and asked me a rather mind-provoking question. She asked me if there was a lab accident and a bunch of beakers blew up and I had a shovel with me, what I would want my shovel to change into? I had to think about that for a moment and figured I would want my shovel to be super-genius.

View attachment 236009

She said my answer proved that I'm never afraid to be myself, and thus I am her hero. :blush:
Whatever you say, Felicity! Just don't go causing any lab accidents on us.
(Why that question was so pressing, we may never know...)

I found Deirdre conveniently at home and stopped in to hand over the package that Colton had gotten by mistake. First of all, I spoke to her to apologize for not getting any signatures for her petition, but apparently it didn't matter.

View attachment 236010

That was a first. If she could have gotten the signatures by herself, what'd she ask me for? :p
Regardless, I was glad that it all worked out for her and I could keep the clipboard. After that, I gave her the package, which turned out to be something she had ordered for me! I opened the box to reveal an Optical Shirt that I didn't really want, but I was very flattered that Deirdre appreciates all that I do for her.

Lastly, I finished digging up all the fossils I could find (only two today :c), watering my flowers, doing my routine shopping, and shaking an orange down for Whitney, for which she thanked me with a Milk Case. And that's all for today, folks! Thanks for reading, and I'll see ya's next time. :)

Attachments

• HNI_0009.JPG
    HNI_0009.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 167
  • HNI_0013.JPG
    HNI_0013.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 23
  • HNI_0018.JPG
    HNI_0018.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 19
Omg that's alot of things!!!!!! It's cute that felicity calls you Bethers, it reminds me of Bethany Mota, BTW <3 your outfit

Yeah, Deirdre's growing on me. :')
& Thanks, Meghan! I think I do too. :D

Acnl_starfall;bt11310 said:
Omg that's alot of things!!!!!! It's cute that felicity calls you Bethers, it reminds me of Bethany Mota, BTW <3 your outfit

Haha, well my name IS Bethany, after all. Thanks. c:

Back