• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 502 - Change Is in the Air

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good afternoon~! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We in Storrs certainly are, with good weather and lots of activity. Let's get into what's gone on today, shall we?

First of all, I exited my home and grabbed my mail before heading back inside to change my outfit. The brick fence I'd ordered from Nook yesterday was installed overnight, so there's one of my original house parts back in place. All of my mail was orders from T&T which I happily sorted out and lined up to be refurbished.

Back outside, Whitney wanted to trade her Bowling Pins for the Lucky Frog I was carrying. I agreed, mainly because I was planning on selling the Lucky Frog anyway. I found Fang outside of Re-Tail and he wanted to come over and see my house. I agreed to have him over and was certain that this visit would be much more enjoyable than Deirdre's had been yesterday. x) And so it was; Fang only complained about my back room being empty, the only room I haven't gotten to yet.

Continuing on with patrol, I happened upon the time capsule that Melba had me bury for her and, beside it, yet another landscape crisis. Evidently, yet another villager had been voided to me while I was doing some trading yesterday.

View attachment 236115

But I was very happy to see that Lily would be moving to town! I love the frog villagers, and I loved her in Wild World. So it was okay. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow! I easily rerouted the path to go around her house and I can decide on what plants I want to go with it when I see what her house looks like. I'll be sure to take a picture of it tomorrow. :)

Also, since I had to chop down a couple of the bamboo trees I had, I thought I would go ahead and chop down all of the Zen Park. Yes, all of the Zen Park. One of my favorite parts of town is going down.

View attachment 236116

Why, you ask? Well, first of all, whenever I make my fourth character, I want to put their house where the Zen Garden is. And I'm hoping to get them set up very soon. Secondly, I thought that the Zen Park would look just as lovely, if not better, just across the pathway from here, from where Greta's house used to be up to the Cafe. Just another project to add to my list!

Nothing else went down along the lines of daily formalities besides ordering and refurbishing furniture for my new rooms, so here's a screenshot of my main room, as promised. :blush: Very much the same as it was before I got involved in all that theme challenge nonsense.

View attachment 236117

I was very happy to finally put my golden chess pieces back. :D

View attachment 236118
View attachment 236119

I'll probably end up moving some of my trinkets around, but for the most part this room is completely done! Tomorrow I'll have another room for you, plus anything I do regarding the Zen Park relocation and, of course, villager shenanigans. Things are getting quite hectic in Storrs; I hope I can keep up. x) Until next time!

Attachments

• HNI_0065.JPG
    HNI_0065.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0067.JPG
    HNI_0067.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0069.JPG
    HNI_0069.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0070.JPG
    HNI_0070.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0071.JPG
    HNI_0071.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 21
It's good to hear that Lily will be welcome in Storrs. I'm sure that the Zen Park will look wonderful.

I just love your room! :)

Your room is definitely awesome! Good luck getting your house back in working order.

I hope Lily fits into Storrs well! The only frog villager I've ever had is Gigi (ugh...)

Back