• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 507 - Campers and Colds

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Today was another beautiful, cloudless day in Storrs. I noticed I was looking rather pale today...I wonder what had caused me to lose my tan, since I haven't carried a parasol lately. Maybe wearing front-billed hats? I had worn some caps this week.

Whitney was right outside of my house, as usual, and had found something that Lily had lost. I agreed to take it to our new friend as soon as I saw her. Storrs had another camper today, this time it was Rodeo.

View attachment 236170

He was just camping here a couple of weeks ago! I'd never had a repeat camper before. He must have really liked it here. :p

Just a bit later along my walk through town, I happened upon some great news to share!

View attachment 236171

Yes indeed, folks, you read correctly! He is leaving town as quickly as I hoped that he would. :D He never bothered me, in fact he was a rather chill villager, I just really want his house gone so I can properly landscape the area in front of the train station. I urged him to go and he didn't turn back, so I can get to that as soon as the first of next month.

Further onward, I came up to Melba's house and noticed that she was home. It just so turns out, our little koala has a cold. ):

View attachment 236172

And worse yet, she replaced her Minimalist Dresser with the Sofa, as I feared. Her cold can be cured much faster than I'll be able to fix her furniture. Nevertheless, I assured her that I would bring her medicine as soon as possible.

After that, I found Deirdre and she wanted a perfect fruit. I took her a perfect pear and she thanked me with a Polka-Dot Dresser. Then I came across Fang and he gave me a Detective Outfit, just because. Coincidentally, Whitney was standing right behind me...so maybe he wants me to get to the bottom of this affair between his cousin and a certain confident horse? I've been trying my hardest, Fang.

Nearby where we were talking, I found Lily and gave her the thing she had apparently misplaced. She was very relieved to have her Sno-Cone Tee back and thanked me with a Kitchen Wall. I talked to her again to see if she needed anything from me, but she didn't.

Lastly, I finished up my day by having my fossils checked out by Blathers and sold to Reese, checking out the shops, and taking Melba her first dose of medicine. She seemed better enough afterward to give me a smile, so that was reassuring enough. Hopefully she (and her house) will be back to normal soon!

Attachments

• HNI_0055.JPG
    HNI_0055.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 406
  • HNI_0056.JPG
    HNI_0056.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0058.JPG
    HNI_0058.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 20
Cyrano is moving at last! That's some good news.

I hope that Melba will feel better! Lobo is sick over here as well. I just realized that I need to give him medicine, haha. *Turns on 3DS* Back to Animal Crossing! :rolleyes:

Back