• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 532 - Sweet Friends

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Indeed, everything did go according to plan so here I am today with a proper one-day post. Phew! Anyway, I came out of my house this morning and noticed that I'm back to being completely pale. I suppose I must officially bid summer farewell.

View attachment 236263

As you can see, I've had a little bit of progress with getting my house exterior back to normal. I've managed to snag the fence, mailbox, and door that I prefer and I thought I would test out the earthy exterior the other day, just to get rid of the golden one. Now all I'm left with is the golden roof.

Before I got started today, I grabbed my mail and went inside to sort through it and change my clothes. While I was fumbling around in my wardrobe for a new outfit, there was a knock on my door and Deirdre came in for a surprise visit.

View attachment 236264

I had received a rather sad letter from her, saying that a bug messed up a flower she was growing and she was so bummed out about it she stayed in bed ever since, so I was happy to see that she must have gotten over it. We chatted for a while and she thanked me with a Bird Feeder for my hospitality.

Setting off on patrol, I found a lost item in the breeding cosmos behind the plaza. I tucked it away to show to every villager I came across today in hopes that I could find the proper owner soon. Buck informed me that Gulliver had passed out on the beach again, and since I'm assuming I have all of his items now, I don't feel so bad for forgetting to go check on him. x)

After that Chief pinged me and, as anticipated, he told me that he wanted to leave town. I quickly put a stop to his plans, but I feel like that's the second time in the past week or so! Maybe I need to start hanging out with him more.

Later on, Felicity gave me a Persimmon, just because.

View attachment 236265

So sweet. :blush:

When I'd finished my patrol through town, Whitney pinged me outside of Re-Tail. She'd noticed I had a Bird Feeder, and I was happy to sell it to her after denying her my Large Bookshelf yesterday. (That goes in Stef's house!)

On my way up to Main Street, I came across Buck and Chief having a conversation. Curious about what the two pals could be talking about, I joined in. Buck asked me what I was like as a baby and I told him that I slept a lot. Chief asked why Buck wasn't letting him in on the conversation, and Buck said it was because he just couldn't imagine him as a baby.

View attachment 236266

Buck insisted that he convince us by reenacting what he was like when he was a baby. Chief prepared himself to be very embarrassed and showed us.

View attachment 236267

After that, Chief walked away angry after exclaiming "Get me my teddy!", Buck walked away sad, regretting ever asking Chief to show him that, and I walked away wondering what just happened. They didn't stay upset for long though, and were back to normal as soon as I made the trip to the museum and back.

After I'd sold everything I picked up on patrol and did my routine search of the shops, I realized I still hadn't found the owner of the lost item I found. I noticed Melba was at home and figured that it must be hers. It was indeed, and she was very happy to get her book back.

View attachment 236268

She even thanked me with her picture!! I really thought it was going to be longer before I got it, so I was very happily surprised. :) I went straight home and set it up.

View attachment 236269

Lastly, I finished up my day by taking Fang his third dose of medicine and doing some adding onto Stef's house. I have two rooms in progress and am working on starting on the third, so hopefully in time I'll have a good-looking college-themed house! And hopefully I'll get the last few items I need for the Red Queen's Castle soon; I'm getting very tired of waiting. x)

That's it for this part, thanks for reading. c: Until next time!

Attachments

• HNI_0042.JPG
    HNI_0042.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 642
  • HNI_0044.JPG
    HNI_0044.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0050.JPG
    HNI_0050.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0056.JPG
    HNI_0056.JPG