• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 533 - Soggy Shoes

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I'm back again from Storrs. I woke up this morning to a big storm bearing down on the town, but that was just fine with me. I grabbed my rain coat, boots, and an umbrella and got started with my day. Whitney was outside of our houses as usual, and she wanted to set a time to come over and hang out at my place. Just now, as I write this, do I realize that I forgot. D; I was doing so good with remembering too! I'll have to write her an apology letter as soon as possible.

Next I ran into Colton and he asked if I could catch him a monarch butterfly. Since it was pouring the rain, I knew the chances of that were slim to none, but I agreed to anyway, just in case I did actually see one. Buck was at home and told me he wanted a small piece of furniture for his room. I later ended up buying a Hurdle for him from T&T which I thought was fitting, since it's a sporty item and he's a horse, after all. But when I gave it to him, he said he wanted something bigger. Well how was I supposed to know? :p Needless to say, Buck got nothing this time.

Deirdre was also at home, staying out of the rain. She asked me if I could make a delivery to Felicity, which I made immediately after. First though, Felicity asked me to get her an orange. I ran up to Fang's house and shook one down from one of his trees, and Felicity gave me a Modern Desk in return. Then I gave her the present, which turned out to be a peach. She didn't act very happy about it, which I supposed made sense considering she literally just ate a piece of fruit. Nevertheless, she thanked me with a Jockey Shirt.

On my way back to Felicity's, I ran into Whitney again.

View attachment 236270

I wondered who she might have gotten into an argument with, but I didn't see anyone upset walking around. I was worried it might have been Colton, since he was walking around nearby. The last thing those two need is more hard feelings. D:

Then I went to tell Deirdre how Felicity acted in response to her gift. Deirdre didn't seem disheartened at all by Felicity's less-than-good reaction, so I guessed that was good. And that's about all that went down today, since it was pretty soggy outside. If all goes well, I'll be back tomorrow with whatever shenanigans go down in town. :) Bye!

Attachments

• HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 13
Back