• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 539 - All In for Autumn

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
A little late blogging today, but that's because I was hoping I'd get some good pictures of the Autumn Moon. It was lovely tonight!

View attachment 236322

Anyhow, back to this morning and I'll recount today's events chronologically. First of all, Whitney was outside when I came out of my house. What a surprise, right? Today she offered to sell me her Classic Bed, which I'd recently noticed she replaced in her house with a Watermelon Table. Not a flattering piece. So I was happy to buy it from her, and she let me have it for free for being so willing. :D Later, I put it up for sale in Re-Tail to await an opportunity to give it back to her.

After that, she invited me over to her house and I followed her inside. We spent a while together before I bought the Bird Feeder out of her room and went on my way.

View attachment 236323

Then I could set off on my daily search of the town properly. I stopped by the plaza to see what Isabelle had in celebration of the Autumn Moon, and was given the obligatory Wheat Bundle. Also took a minute to take a few pictures in the scarecrow prop.

View attachment 236324

Along the path through town, I ran into Colton and he asked me if I could recommend any new pieces of furniture to him. I thought his house was perfect the last time I saw it, so I didn't try to find him anything. Buck was at home, and had a delivery for Fang that got sent to his house by mistake. I agreed to correct it, since I'd seen Fang right outside before I went in. I found him there upon exiting and handed over the package.

View attachment 236325

But..Buck said it was a mixed up delivery. If it went to his house, Fang ordered it, not Buck, so obviously Fang couldn't have asked Buck for it. Clearly, someone here was lying. :p Nevertheless, Fang told me I could buy it off of him and I did so, only to find out that it was a Modern Wood Wall I didn't want to keep.

Felicity pinged me above the Cobblestone Bridge and told me that she was thinking about moving. I don't consider her a permanent villager, but I feel like we've been bonding a lot recently, and I need my resident peppy around, so I convinced her to stay, at least for a little while longer. I hold out hopes that one day she'll suggest we build a Fairy Tale Bridge, too.

After I'd finished my patrol of the town and sold my pickings at Re-Tail, I thought I would get on with something sadly symbolic of the transition to Autumn -- I headed to the museum to swap my winter and summer clothes. It took a while, since I have way more warm-weather clothes than I do cool-weather clothes, but eventually I got my closet and my display room all switched out.

View attachment 236326

Until next season, my pretties. </3
I am, however, a little excited to break out the coats and boots, but I find that their charm usually wears off pretty quickly.

One more significant thing happened today when I came back this evening to observe the Autumn Moon. I ran into Colton again, and he told me he was over his Regal Lamp, which I bought off of him. I remembered that he had asked me for some new furniture earlier today, so I gave it right back to him. He seemed to like it, so I was glad there were no suspicions. xD My reward was a Tea Table, but I think the real reward will be seeing the Regal Lamp go back in his house.

And that's all for my day in Storrs today. Now that Autumn is officially in full swing, I wish the best this fall and a warm winter for everyone!

Attachments

• HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 625
  • HNI_0060.JPG
    HNI_0060.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0062.JPG
    HNI_0062.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 50
  • HNI_0067.JPG
    HNI_0067.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0073.JPG
    HNI_0073.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 24
The Autumn Moon looks lovely! I missed it (and Marshal's birthday :'(), but I got to see it in real life, at least. I haven't been playing much!

I hope that you have a great cold season as well, even if it means parting with your short-sleeved clothing!

Back