• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 568 - Costume Chronicles I

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening, everyone! I set my time back slightly, so I actually got to play in the daylight today. x) And as I said in yesterday's blog, today I'll start dressing up in a different costume every day of the week leading up to Halloween! Today's outfit : Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.

View attachment 236441

Admittedly, the hair doesn't look nearly as good on me, but I love the dress! I didn't design it, of course, but I found it on Pinterest a while back and had been looking for a good opportunity to try it out. ^^

While I was changing my clothes, Melba stopped by for a surprise visit.

View attachment 236440

I look annoyed, but I was really happy to see her, honest. :rolleyes:
She didn't stay around to chat long, so I quickly got started with my day.

My patrol of the town today was significantly more successful than it had been lately. I actually found THREE fossils today. *woop*

Aside from that, Whitney wanted me to bury a time capsule for her and I immediately earthed it beside of her house. Colton was at home and was craving "nothing less than perfect fruit." I headed down to the beach where I have some perfect peaches lying around and grabbed one for him. He was very satisfied with this and thanked me with a Robo-Table.

Moving along, I ran into Whitney again outside of the Station. She surely got there fast! She ran up to me this time and gave me her old Tennis Table. Later I talked to Felicity, who wanted to buy the Robo-Table I'd gotten from Colton. I knew it would probably wreck her house if she decided to set it out, but I let her have it for 550 bells anyway.

I ran into Deirdre a couple minutes later and she invited me over to her house at 5:30. Since I forgot about her the last time we made an appointment to hang out, I made sure not to miss her this time! While I was waiting, I agreed to catch Lily a ladybug if I saw one (I didn't) and talked Fang into buying his old Fan Palm out of Re-Tail.

After what felt like an eternity, it was finally 5:24, and fortunately Deirdre was ready for me early because I wasn't sure I could wait those last six minutes. :p

View attachment 236442

I was very happy to see that the Brown Pot I gave her yesterday made a very nice addition to her home. Her decor is looking rather nice, if I do say so myself! We chatted for a while and she told me all about how to pick up dust off the floor with tape before she suggested I could take something home with me. She wasn't up for selling me either one of her fish, so I decided to take the Vaulting Horse instead. I'm glad we had a good visit this time. :D

And that's it for today! Who or what will I dress up as tomorrow?
Well, I'll have to figure that out myself. x) Until then!

Attachments

• HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 29
  • HNI_0082.JPG
    HNI_0082.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 135
  • HNI_0093.JPG
    HNI_0093.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 25
your outfit is amazing, Pinterest and Tumblr is where I find my outfits, cant wait to see what outfits you have planned for the rest of the week

Back