• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 571 - Costume Chronicles IV

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Very quick post today as I have to leave soon. I gave my Captain America outfit another spin, because it deserved it. As we know, Halloween is tomorrow so I'll have to find another super awesome costume to wear for the big event.

First of all, great news. I had a letter from Whitney, thanking me for having her over yesterday, and as extra thanks she gave me her picture!

View attachment 236453

She's been living in Storrs since about March, I guess, and this is the first time she's given it to me. Finally. :'D
I'm not entirely sure I like where I placed it, but it'll have to do until I get another table.

Speaking of Whitney, she was at home today and asked for a fruit as perfect as she is. I immediately ran down to the beach to pick up a perfect peach for her, which she was very impressed by. She thanked me with a Teacher's Desk, which was new to my catalog.

Fang pinged me by the brick bridge and sold me the Nebula Shirt he bought on impulse. I spoke to him again and he informed me that Buck caught a cold! ): I made sure to remember to pick up some medicine for my best bud when I checked out the shops later.

Chief was out and about as well and wanted to come over for a visit at my house. Unfortunately he wanted to set a time after 1 o'clock, which I wouldn't have time to make. Next time, Chiefers!

The rest of my patrol through town went by unimpeded and I quickly made my rounds of the shops, making sure to purchase today's candy and a bag of medicine, which I immediately took to Buck.

View attachment 236454

I will do my best to see that he gets better soon. I just hate that my little buddy will have to miss out on Halloween. ):

And that's all I have to say today! Like I vaguely mentioned in the outset, I'm leaving for a convention tomorrow so I'll be busy most of the day. I will make sure to spend as much time as I can on the event and share whatever happens as soon as possible! Next post will probably be on Sunday, in that case.

I hope everyone has a fun Halloween with plenty of treats and few tricks! :)

Attachments

• HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 77
  • HNI_0033.JPG
    HNI_0033.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 18
That Captain America outfit is the best. Just saying. :)

Congrats on Whitney's pic! It definitely took her long enough to give it to you. I think snooty villagers are the most difficult to get pics from... Either way, it's about time! :D

Aw, poor Buck. It always stinks to be sick on a holiday... ):

Back