• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 370 & 371 - Activity, Activity, Activity!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 235494

Day 370

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 370 and 371 of my daily adventures in Shizen! I started up my game to find out that, as usual, I had mail. It was an expected letter from Shari, thanking me for the visit yesterday. She'd sent me a golf bag. I didn't exactly need it, but it was kind of her to hand it over anyway.

I got down to the usual routine of getting dressed, purchasing coffee, and working in my part-time job before I began greeting all of the villagers. To my delight, Midge wanted to play a game of hide-and-seek! She rounded up two other villagers-Shari and Tex-and then the game was on. I found Shari, hiding behind her house, first. Tex was discovered afterwards, taking refuge near the waterfall. Finally, I found Midge ducking behind Marshal's house. In the end, Midge gave me a reward. I was pretty sure that we all had lots of fun. :)

View attachment 235495

With that done and out of the way, I had to face needy villagers. (I'll make this short and to the point, I promise!) Marshal spotted my train set (somehow) in my pockets and wanted to trade it for his modern wood lamp. I declined. Oddly enough, Shari ran up to me, hoping to strike a deal. She wanted the train set for her plush carpet! What was up with this item? Again, I said no. This train set was mine! Other than that, throughout the day Lobo gave me his rose tee, I delivered a package, grabbed fruit for residents, declined to several trades, and found Wolfgang's lost item (earning a banana).

I spent the remainder of the day fossil hunting, shopping, watering my flowers, landscaping, customizing my cabin chairs, wooden stool, and cabin low table, visiting Club Tortimer, and participating in the Elite Hammer Tour. With that, I called it a night.

Day 371

Since not much happened today, I can go into a bit more detail. Today started off when I woke up and checked my mailbox. I only received 1 letter from Kitty, and she'd attached a blue-trim wall as a gift. I guessed that Shari was content with the late thank-you letter I mailed to her yesterday, for she found no need to reply.

After I got dressed and completed my coffee business, Kitty had me return Midge's yellow tartan tee. Midge had left it over at Kitty's house by mistake, and was happy to get it back. She rewarded me with a pine chair.

After I told Kitty the scoop, Marshal requested that I find him a pear. I did so excitedly. He gave me a soda fountain for my hard work.

Only two villagers pinged me today-Marshal, who gave me a space station, and Wolfgang, who gave me his Mama polar bear. After I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers, I went on the Market-Price Fishing Tour.

That's all for today! Tonight I'm going to do some more landscaping and catch beetles now that the palm trees on my island are fully mature. If anything happens, you will be informed. Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 160
  • HNI_0015.JPG
    HNI_0015.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 20
Back