• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 375 & 376 - Events are Everywhere!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 375

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 375 & 376 of my daily adventures in Shizen! I had quite a few letters when I woke up this morning. Nat had sent me the Bug-Off trophy since I hadn't been able to attend the ceremony, Mom had sent me red carnations (I wonder why Dad didn't?), and Tex had written me a letter. What could I expect? Today was both Father's Day and the Summer Solstice, so there was bound to be lots of events and letter writing going on.

Afterwards, I got dressed, ordered some takeout coffee, and purchased 10 turnips from Joan. They were going for 109 Bells each, and I was running low on cash, so I decided to take it the cheap way out this week.

Lobo wanted me to come over, so I happily agreed as usual. He allowed me to take home his weeping fig, which was Part One to making his house look better.

View attachment 235548

After I left, I wrote him a thank-you letter. Shortly after I exited Lobo's house, Shari wanted to try a perfect fruit, so I handed her a perfect apple.

I had forgotten about my drinking fountain in the last few days, so I paid it off. I was looking forward to the ceremony!

View attachment 235549

With another PWP out of the way, I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and went on the Elite Hammer Tour on the island.

To end this day, I would also like to wish everyone a happy (belated) first day of summer! I made sure to participate in the festivities, and Isabelle gave me ladder shades to celebrate.

View attachment 235550

View attachment 235551

Day 376

Today, my mailbox wasn't quite as full; only Lobo had given me a sprinkler, Marshal had sent me a red hood, and I had a letter from the HHA saying that my house had exceeded 300,000 points! It was worth switching my Rococo room down to the basement and my Modern Wood room to the right wing. It fits the Rustic theme much better. My reward was a golden roof. :D

As I was getting dressed, Marshal stopped by to say hello. When he left, I finished preparing for the day and sat down and had my coffee at the Roost (as well as work in my part-time job). When I finished that, Midge asked about a time capsule she had me bury long ago. I went to go dig it up, and inside was a purple tie-dye tee, which she let me keep.

After I changed Wolfgang's greeting (to "hello") and Kitty's catchphrase (to "mrowrr"), I visited my campsite. It turns out that Bangle had come to view the sites of Shizen this time around.

View attachment 235552

I said good-bye to her, and after I completed my dailies of fossil hunting, shopping, and watering flowers, I participated in a fishing tour.

To reel in the day (pun intended), I attended the ceremony for the drinking fountain.

View attachment 235553

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0068.JPG
    HNI_0068.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0070.JPG
    HNI_0070.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0062.JPG
    HNI_0062.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0063.JPG
    HNI_0063.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0075.JPG
    HNI_0075.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 16
The new Drinking Fountain looks good! Congrats on exceeding 300,000 points too. :D I've been meaning to get onto my HHA theme, but I've been procrastinating, haha.

I love how you said "I'm running low on cash" but in the next picture you have over 130,000 Bells //wink

...Your secret is safe with me...oops!

Thank you both! :)

@MadisonCrossing: But those are the only Bells I have! Plus, I was worried that if I purchased 100 turnips, they wouldn't go for a good price at Re-Tail and I'd lose some cash. D:

Last edited:
Don't worry, Mom sent me a Father's Day letter instead of Dad (last year) too. She usually explains why in the letter, but maybe sometimes she doesn't? It's probably just random on who sends them, though.

Back