• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 394 & 395 - Blogging...Rain or Shine!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 394

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 394 & 395 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Nothing much happened on day 394, so I decided to combine both of these days into one post. Also, as the title implies, the weather in town has been acting a bit strange, so you'll hear more about that. To begin... first off, I read my morning mail as usual. Gulliver had sent over a tapestry, Lobo had sent me a modern wood stool, and any other letters were from Kitty and Marshal. After I tossed out what I didn't need of the mail, got dressed, and had my coffee, I was out to catch up on the daily news of my villagers.

Apart from Kitty wanting a new catchphrase, Marshal was the only one with a request. He was craving the flavor of pears, so I took one to him and he rewarded me with a well.

Next up on the list was the ceremony for completing the fountain! I agreed to attend, and hopefully that fountain will remain here in Shizen for many more years to come.

View attachment 235736

As you can see, there was finally some sunny weather-perfect for taking pictures of PWPs! I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers afterwards and participated in the Dangerous Fishing Tour, and then I called it a day.

Day 395

Thankfully, today's mail was a lot less hectic than yesterday's. Only Lobo had sent me a letter, advising me not to mope over silly things. Aw...thanks, Lobo! :')

After I got dressed and had a cup of joe, I found Tex near the bridge and he said that he wanted to play a game of Hide-and-Seek. I couldn't resist, and shortly afterwards I found all 3 villagers. Tex gave me a small spotlight for my efforts.

Later on, Velma wanted more furniture, so I snagged the opportunity to make her house more classic-literally-and gifted her a classic desk. I was hoping she would swap it out with her super toilet, but she removed the classic table! That was the only piece of furniture that I WANTED her to keep! However, I just placed the classic table back up in Re-Tail. Heh.

Sparro then pinged me, and gave me his No.1 shirt. After I took that off of his hands, he wanted me to make a delivery to Marshal. I agreed, but it ended up being a red gym tee for me!

After I informed Sparro on the crazy delivery, I customized a green table that I found at the store and completed my daily routine. By then, the sunny day was looking not so sunny, and I snapped a picture of the weather just seconds before it began to rain!

View attachment 235741

However, rain didn't stop me from going to the island and participating in the Level-Up Hammer Tour. When I returned home, I saved and ended the day (at least until K.K. Slider's concert).

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0053.JPG
    HNI_0053.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
  • HNI_0059.JPG
    HNI_0059.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 12
Oh good, I'm glad to know my town wasn't the only one with crazy weather today. xD

Congrats on the fountain! I think it looks very nice there. ^^

Your fountain placement looks great! The landscaping is nice too. I want a bit of a natural feel to mine as well!

The incident with the super toilet was pretty funny though. > u <

P.S. You need to fix the link leading to this Blog-when I tried to visit here from your last one, a sign popped up and said you've placed the incorrect link. :p

Back