• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 405 & 406 - Plenty More PWPs!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Quick Update: I'll be on vacation from July 23 - 26 (3 days). I won't be Blogging until my return, but I'll keep track of what happens while I'm gone. Again, don't party too hard without me!

Day 405

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 405 & 406 of my daily adventures in Shizen! It looked like the letter writing was picking up again, because Marshal had sent me mail and a lite polka shirt! Other than that, nothing else was new, so I got around to dressing out and having my coffee.

Midge wanted to give me the grand tour of her house, so I agreed to visit. She allowed me to take home a yellow tartan tee, as well as a lovely lamp that was stashed away in her dresser. I didn't forget to thank her for the invitation later.

View attachment 235847

Next, Lobo wanted to return something to Marshal. I took it over and Marshal wanted me to guess what was inside. I guessed clothing, and since my answer was correct, I was given a prism tee. Finally, Shari wanted a piece of fruit, and I was rewarded with a large alpine table when I handed her a perfect apple.

I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers before stumbling upon Katrina's tent in the plaza. After I got my reading, she said that I could commission a PWP for her shop in Main Street! What do you guys think? Is it worth the Bells?

View attachment 235848

View attachment 235849

At the end of the day, I managed to return a lost item to Wolfgang as well.

View attachment 235850

Day 406

This morning, Midge was getting back into the swing of letter writing as well. She'd sent me 2 letters, along with a modern wood chest and a red ribbon. Before I could change my clothes, Kitty stopped by for a visit, and...well, overstayed her welcome.

View attachment 235851

Afterwards, I got dressed and had my morning cup of coffee as usual. While I was working for Brewster, Shizen had an unexpected villager from Storrs. ;)

View attachment 235852

Anyways, I found out that Midge was on the lookout for more furniture, so I gave her a lovely lamp. Hopefully, she'll display it well. The tennis table she handed me in return might be a good sign, but I'm not sure. Today Lobo wanted to visit my house as well, and I showed him around. He seemed to enjoy the visit, and I thanked him before I saved my game. In addition, Sparro wanted a perfect fruit, and he gave me a bird feeder when I brought one to him.

I completed my daily activities of fossil hunting, shopping, and watering flowers, and since I'd demolished my water well yesterday, I set up a fire pit in it's place. Before I called it a day, I didn't forget to go on the Shark-Battle Tour on the island.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0083.JPG
    HNI_0083.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0088.JPG
    HNI_0088.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0089.JPG
    HNI_0089.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0090.JPG
    HNI_0090.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0091.JPG
    HNI_0091.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 16
Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs! I just got all caught up. Congrats on Katrina's! I don't usually see her when she's visiting so I /still/ haven't gotten her to suggest setting up shop. Haha, and I'm glad Whitney was satisfied with her coffee! ;D

I hope you have a great vacation and can't wait to read up on what happens while you're gone. :D

Congratulations on unlocking Katrina's fortune-telling tent in Main Street! I still have yet to do so. Katrina has been visiting Cypress more often, though-about once every week-so that could be a positive sign! ;D
I honestly don't know whether it's worth the Bells or not. Most people say it isn't, but I'd, personally, go ahead with it anyways just to complete Main Street. :p

Hopefully you'll get her soon! :)

I agree with you about completing Main Street. Things look more lively without a boarded-up door!

Back