• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 421 - 425 - A Rather Uninteresting Update

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hey everyone, I have not died. :) I've been on vacation since Wednesday and quite frankly, nothing interesting has happened in town since then, so I haven't bothered to post. But I thought I would put up a little update today so I don't get too far behind.

On Tuesday, Colton told me a delivery for Lolly went to his house and asked if I could take care of it for him. And, yet again, Colton knows what's up.

View attachment 235416

Seriously, with all of the mail-related mishaps, he's been the ONLY one to recognize the real root of the problem. I just hope he doesn't consider campaigning for Postmaster Beth...

Same day, Fang ran over to me and said he was considering moving. I had him un-consider. Chester wanted to come over and visit my house. I still had my suspicions, but I agreed to have him over to see if I could get any valuable information out of him in a private setting. I did not, however, but we had an okay time and he complimented several things about my place.

Lolly gave me a Pot Rack some time later and I really hoped it wasn't the one from inside of her house. I haven't caught her at home yet to tell or not, so I still have to see. I spent my last two play coins at T&T Emporium and hoped for a new item, which I was indeed rewarded for fortune #10: "She who forgoes a hat and grabs a helmet knows not the sting of lava." Samus Mask!

The next day, Chief suggested a new nickname for me: Shorty. I liked the sound of it and allowed him to call me that from now on. I think I'll only let my favorite boys call me that, though...Seems like something only a guy would say.

Chester wanted to come over to my house again. I had to turn him down. That was just a little too creepy for me. We aren't even good friends yet, buddy. Slow down. Lolly invited me over to her house and I was very eager to help her some more with her decor, but she wanted to set a time and I knew I couldn't stick around for that long. It'll have to wait until next time, I suppose.

Whitney wanted to trade her Baby Bear for my Alpine Rug. I still didn't want her to get rid of her Baby Bear, but my brain hatched an idea. I can send her bear back to her in hopes that she replaces her Giant Dharma and not the Makeup Case I gave her to replace her bear a while ago. Then she would be rid of the hideous dharma AND have her special bear back. Plus, later I found out that the Baby Bear can be customized by Cyrus. I didn't look into the details, but if I could get him to upholster it with a clothing item, I could use Whitney's signature Floral Knit Tee and that would be just too adorably perfect. Anyway, that's a project for another day.

Fang wanted some new furniture, and I bought him a new plant from Leif. I was very hopeful that he would replace the t-shirt he put behind his bed, since I loved how it was when he had two plants there. But, unfortunately, he just put the new plant out where the one already was, so the problem still remains. :p I did decide, however, to put my villagers' special furniture up for sale at Re-Tail as soon as they end up giving it to me. That way, I can keep track of who needs what returned to them, and there may even be a chance I can just have them buy it when they visit the shop.

I gave Felicity all three doses of her medicine, and she is fully recovered now. Deirdre sold me a Famous Painting that turned out to be legit, so that's one more to cross off for my museum. Colton asked if he could call me shorty, and oh yes he is very worthy of calling me by that nickname.

I found a lost mitten that turned out to be Deirdre's, and as thanks she gave me her picture! :D I was very happy since I didn't manage to get it on April Fool's Day. I rounded up three more gold nuggets which I took to Cyrus, and he made me a Golden Woman, which I already had. I found Chester out a bit later and noticed that Chief had gotten him to match him with a Dapper Tee. It doesn't look all that bad on him, but I'm not fond of the idea of him twinning with my Chiefers.

I had a new camper today, Hippeaux. Why do I always get rhino visitors? It's not that I don't like them, but still. Where's the variety? :p Needless to say, I did not invite Hippeaux to move in, so I'm still on the lookout for that perfect tenth villager.

Lastly, I finally got around to cleaning up the flowers that were around Becky's house and transplanted the purple pansies to the beach. And that's all I have to say for the last few days. Also I'm out of btb, so..I'll have to get some more before I get back to posting anything. What's a blog with no pictures?

Attachments

• HNI_0025.JPG
    HNI_0025.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 177
So nice to see you back!!!

I've been off for a while, too, mostly due to my internet being out--but I'm coming back as well!

Aw, I love how close you and Colton are getting! He's such a sweetheart. And congrats on getting Deirdre's pic! Now if she'd just start suggesting PWPs...

Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd gone; I'm used to seeing your Blogs here daily.

Anyways, I love your new nickname. It's nice to hear that you got Deirdre's picture as well. :)

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get back into the habit of regularly posting. :) I've gotten behind on reading everyone else's blogs, too. I'll catch up on everything when I get back!

Sounds like we're all getting behind the eight-ball in posting on a daily basis. Glad to see you had a pleasant day. Quiet ones are just as nice as the hectic, festival ones, IMO.

Aw, Colton is so adorable with you. I love seeing the relationships people have with the villagers. And you got Deirdre's picture? Congratulations! I know you've been trying to complete the set from what you missed on April Fool's Day.

Back