• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 473 - 476 - Having WiFi Withdrawals pt. 1

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hello again, everybody! Terribly sorry for my disappearance. My internet has been out for several days. Haven't gotten it back yet, but I'm at a place with internet for the day. Quite a bit happened in Storrs likewise, so I’ll try my best to get you all up to date. :) I'll include however many days will fit in this post, and the rest I'll bundle together in another one. Apologies in advance for the length!

Day 473

Colton wanted me to come over for a visit and I got him to sell me his Swell Tee. Later he suggested we build a Parabolic Antenna in Storrs. Whitney was home, and she had a rather interesting thing to say.

View attachment 235900

Could this be related to the alleged rumor about her and Colton, perhaps? Hm…

Fang heard about people calling me Shorty, and I allowed him to call me that after thinking about it for a minute. I wasn’t initially sure he was worthy of using that nickname, but I supposed he was a good enough guy.

Day 474

Chief finally changed his clothes, and fortunately into one of my designs. Navy is such a great color on him.

View attachment 235901

In the middle of my stroll through town, I ran into Phineas! I was very curious as to what badge I could have been worthy of this time, since I hadn’t recalled accomplishing anything particularly noteworthy. Turns out, the two letters I’d written the day before were just enough to qualify me for the first Letter Writer badge! I obviously don’t write a lot of letters. :p

View attachment 235902

Colton was at home and I stopped in to see him again. He was still going on about what people are apparently saying about him and Whitney… Why can’t I crack this case??

View attachment 235903

And that changed everything. Maybe Colton is just making this up himself! Quite a cruel thing to do, if it is true…

Anyhow, after that Melba wanted to set a time to come over to my house, and Deirdre had a gift for Chief “as congratulations for some…good news.” I was very intrigued by what this good news was and hastily made the delivery. Chief was confused as to why Deirdre was giving him anything at all, so maybe nothing happened in the first place. Regardless, it was a Melon Gingham Tee which he tried on. I was honest and told him it didn’t look all that great, and fortunately he took it off and was thankful for the present anyway.

When I went to sell my things at Re-Tail, I noticed another Sloppy item had been put up for sale! This time the chair, and it had belonged to Chief. I bought it right up for my catalog, and put it back up for sale to save for Buck. Pretty cool that sloppy items are finally starting to turn up for me!

Before long it was time to meet Melba, and I quickly gave her the grand tour of my house. She didn’t have much to say, but that’s just the way with normals.

Day 475

All that happened today was that Whitney asked for a new piece of furniture, I never found anything for her, and Colton mentioned that he’d seen Fang and Deirdre hanging out together. They did, in fact, just the other day at Deirdre’s house when I’d stopped in and joined the party, so there wasn’t much to make of that bit of information.

Day 476

Colton wanted a horse mackerel, and Buck wanted something to replace his Cow Skull. Finally! I was glad to hear that, since he never wants to sell it when I’m over at his house. But sadly I never found anything for him to set on top of his cardboard box instead.

Fang was home and I paid him a visit to find him already hanging out with Melba. How sweet, Fang spending time with all these ladies. :blush:

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0024.JPG
    HNI_0024.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 11
  • HNI_0025.JPG
    HNI_0025.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 12
  • HNI_0029.JPG
    HNI_0029.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 14
I'm glad you're back! I'm just starting to catch up on everyone's blogs since I've been behind.

Congrats on your letter writer badge! And I have to say that Chief does look nice in navy. :cool:

Back