Jordan Marek

Nature Lover
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4521-0852-9711
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in the past three days but my internet shut off and I didn't have the money to pay it until today! I will be blogging all three days in one post. The majority of this blog will focus on Day 5, as Days 6 and 7 I didn't do much (in order to not have to make multiple blogs explaining what I did). I hope you all understand, and thanks! :)

I start my day out like any other day- I check the mail. I received a letter from my Mom! It's Mother's Day, and she sends me a carnation. Thanks! As I go to plant it, I notice a pink rose as well. Awesome! :D Look at the before and after pictures. :]

Before...
View attachment 236711

After...
View attachment 236712

The more hybrids that grow, the happier I get! The good news is that the rain will water all my flowers for me, which will lead to more hybrids. Thanks, mother nature (see what I did there? Mother nature on Mother's Day? I know, I'm hilarious :cool: ). I still run my paths, as usual.

View attachment 236713

I begin to start my errands for the day. I begin talking to most of my villagers, but none have any tasks for me. I stop by the bulletin board to read that Curlos moved in our town on his birthday! Happy birthday, Curlos!

View attachment 236714

I'll make plans to go over to his house later. But for now, I check out the sapling I planted almost a week ago. It's growing bigger! :)

View attachment 236715

Sterling decides to challenge me to a game of hide-and-seek. It's on Sterling!

View attachment 236716

...5 minutes later, and I find all the hiders. They aren't the most skilled hiders in the world, but I had fun! I decide to go down to Curlos' house and welcome him to our town. On my way, I notice a new villager moving in.

View attachment 236717

I hope you will enjoy our town, Peggy! I stop by and tell Curlos hello. Sadly, he is not having a birthday party right now. He is to busy unpacking :(

View attachment 236718

After shopping and donating a few items, I officially finish all my chores. I decide to go the island for a bit. I meet Kapp'n, the greatest sailor there ever was!

View attachment 236719

As we head out to the island, he sings me an amazing song. I wish I could show the screenshot, but sadly I had to make other pictures a priority :( As soon as I get to the island, I begin fishing and catching bugs. Look at this beautiful bug!

View attachment 236720

At this point, I learn that my internet was shut off. I decided to call it a day there, as I knew that this blog might be a couple of days long in one post. The next day I go outside and do all my regular chores. I received no mail, and nothing new really happened. I did find a new hybrid, though!

View attachment 236721

After finishing a few tasks for my villagers, I quit playing until night. I decide to catch some night bugs so I at least have money for when I can upgrade my house on Day 8 or 9.

View attachment 236722

The next day I walk outside. Still no mail? That's odd. :confused: I realize that I forgot to water my flowers yesterday! I quickly water them all, as one of my hybrids was dying.

View attachment 236723

I also meet Peggy, as I forgot to do so yesterday. I was trying to complete so much in a little amount of time yesterday that I actually ended up forgetting to do so much! I decided to fix some of the damage.

View attachment 236724

After a long few hours of running paths, completing tasks, and donating fossils I finally decide to call it a day. Before I go home, I am completely surprised by something... Sterling has called a rematch against me in hide-and-seek. :eek: I have a much harder time finding them all this time. He must have put on his A game! I eventually win again, which angers him (but amuses me).

View attachment 236725

I call it quits and prepare for tomorrow (which is today). I will post another blog tonight, so I won't see you tomorrow but rather later. Again, I'm sorry for squeezing three-days worth of material into one post, but it was much easier to do that rather than to make three separate blogs! Thanks for reading, anyways. It's always appreciated :]

Attachments

• Day 5-1.JPG
    Day 5-1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Day 5-2.JPG
    Day 5-2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Day 5-3.JPG
    Day 5-3.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Day 5-4.JPG
    Day 5-4.JPG