• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 500 & 501 - Freedom to Furnish

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Happy Friday, everyone! I neglected to post yesterday because I played a LOT, especially late in the evening so I was tired and didn't have time to blog about all that happened. Only fitting for my 500th day-versary, am I right? :D *confetti*

Day 500

As you know if you've been keeping up with my blog, my house was completely empty since all of my furniture was moved to Lily's for theme challenge points. Yesterday, Deirdre wanted to come over to visit. Despite my house's terrible condition, I had her over. I wasn't entirely sure she enjoyed herself. :p

View attachment 236114

She actually suggested that I add some furniture or hang some things on the walls. Even in the letter I got from her today, she thanked me for having her over and included an Alpine Panel to try and make my house look more lived in. x) I'll just have to have her over once I get it all spruced up again.

Speaking of, I'll tell you what kept me so busy yesterday! I unlocked the final golden house part with Lily, so I decided to put her house back to the way that it was. I wish I had some Red Queen's Castle material to finally unveil to you but, alas, it still isn't finished. I have four out of six rooms completely done, feel like the fifth is just missing a LITTLE something, and have a long way to go on the sixth. I also have the outer parts to fix back after getting all those fairy tale parts. But no worries, refurnishing my homes is top priority right now!

In addition to all of that, I also started the big remodel on my own house. Seriously, it's going to be a lot of work. I ordered all new furniture from two new series I want to try, and I want to refurbish all of the furniture for one room, plus several for the other. Over the course of yesterday and today, I managed to get three of my original rooms back in order, since I already had the furniture from them stashed away since I had started working on my theme challenge. Needless to say, I am SO glad that's finally over.

Starting tomorrow, I can show off the rooms of my house as I get them finished. :) I have a feeling this remodel may result in my best arrangement yet!

Now, on with the rest of my normal town happenings. Melba wanted a piece of furniture to set on her dresser and I found an Azalea Bonsai for sale in T&T. Should be a nice addition to her house! She thanked me with a Traffic Cone, which was a new addition to my catalog. I also found a Striped Cone in T&T which I bought for my catalog, so I knocked out two birds with one cone. :rolleyes: Anyone?

Day 501

The majority of today was also sifting through furniture, but I made sure to take care of my mayoral duties before anything else. Whitney had a delivery for Chief go to her house, and I agreed to correct it for her. Found a lost item outside of the Cafe that ended up being Chief's pouch, and the package was something he'd already bought a replacement for and sold to me for 89 bells. The rest of town was pretty quiet so I just went on about doing up my house.

Sorry that this post was rather uninteresting and bland. I hope I can make up for it with some good screenshots of my room tomorrow. c: See ya then!

Attachments

• HNI_0043.JPG
    HNI_0043.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Happy 500 day-versary!

I can't wait to see what your house looks like! I love that "knocked out two birds with one cone" pun, haha. :D

Hooray for 500 days! That's a big accomplishment. It's hard enough for me to even keep my towns for 6 months!

I agree that the cone pun is a good one! I love puns, even if they can be cheesy, haha c:

Back