• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 543 & 544 - All Average Here

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening everybody! It's been another slow couple of days in Storrs, but I'll recap what's happened nonetheless. On with it then.

Day 543

Yesterday, it was evening when I got out and about to make my daily rounds of the town. Whitney asked me to get her an orange, and gave me a Billiard Table in return. Lily told me about how she's recently taken up calligraphy, but on tissue paper to make it more of a challenge. I really admired her audacity. I also stopped in to visit my best pal Buck, who was at home.

View attachment 236349

I had noticed there seemed to be something going on between the two of them! Especially since they were all buddy-buddy in their matching orange jackets not too long ago. Buck said they seem to look more like conspirators than pals, so we better keep an eye out for any pranks they may be planning. :p

Lastly, I finished up my patrol of the town, sold my sapphire to Colton, and perused the shops, making sure to buy the day's candy and spooky item (the vanity).

Day 544

Today was very cloudy, and I was sure it would start to rain at any moment, so I made sure to take an umbrella out with me today. I had a very interesting (and somewhat sweet) letter from Colton, who wrote me just to say that he thought my name sounded "very cabaret." I wasn't aware that word was an adjective, so I'm not entirely sure what he meant by that? Either way, it was thoughtful. :blush:

And speaking of Colton, he asked to come over to my house today. Since he didn't want to wait around, I agreed to have him over and gave him the grand tour of all of my rooms.

View attachment 236350

He seemed to enjoy himself.
Oh, and while I'm on the subject, I had a thank-you letter from Chief for visiting him yesterday, but not a thank-you letter from Fang for having him over. He must have really noticed that I wasn't a very good host. D:

Continuing on with my stroll through town, I ran into Chief. He told me about something he'd seen on TV last night where people glued fake eyelashes onto their eyes like it was no big deal.

View attachment 236351

That's my Chiefers, always the realist. Those things can be very dangerous!

Melba was at home today, probably avoiding the impending rain. She asked me about getting her some new furniture, and I really hoped there would be a modern wood item for sale today. Alas, there wasn't, but I'll be sure to order one and send it to her in the mail. I've realized the minimalist items are taking over her house. x)

Felicity was also at home, and she gave me a little more insight onto why she's so attached to her Lab Bench.

View attachment 236352

She told me she's always oversleeping because she could "sleep for days." ...Maybe it's because she's NOT getting any good sleep on that thing? That would seem the more sensible reason, but she seemed rather too fond of it for that to be the case.

Outside of Re-Tail, Deirdre pinged me and I had high hopes for a PWP suggestion. Quite the opposite, however. She didn't want anything at all. Literally, nothing.

View attachment 236354

Apparently "Lunar Curling" wasn't popular enough among others besides "dedicated fans". She had a mini-meltdown about whatever she's going to read next, and that was it. So I chatted with her again.

View attachment 236353

More fuel for my brOTP! :')

Before wrapping up my day, I spoke to Buck in the plaza and got him some fruit receiving a Camel Shirt in return, and bought a Spooky Chair and Skeleton Hood from the shops on Main Street.

I never did stick around long enough for it to start raining, so I supposed that was all good!

Attachments

• HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
  • HNI_0022.JPG
    HNI_0022.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
  • HNI_0024.JPG
    HNI_0024.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 11
  • HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG