• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 556 & 557 - A Crucial Catch

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening, everyone! More greetings from Storrs. And this time, I think I've been a little bit of a better mayor. x)

Day 556

Yesterday, I felt it was customary to try out a new outfit for the next blog post. Back to my feathery cavalier hat! Melba told me she wanted to move, and I quickly put a stop to her plans.

View attachment 236398

Chief wanted to play hide-and-seek. Again. This time, he rounded up Felicity and Melba to play with us, all of whom I found rather quickly. I got a Parlor Wall as a reward for winning the game.

Deirdre wanted the amethyst I'd found, saying it "was one of the top prizes in last month's issue of Learning Languages Pro." That raised a lot of questions...but I agreed to trade it to her for a Saddle Fence, just to make her happy. I was happy to see that it made her happy enough to walk away whistling. :p

View attachment 236399

Lastly, I made sure to check out the shops and purchase any of the seasonal items I hadn't obtained yet this year and take Whitney's third dose of medicine to her.

Day 557

Whitney was out and about today, and I was happy to see her back outside of our homes again. She thanked me for taking such good care of her and gave me a Juicy-Apple Clock, which was new to my catalog.

View attachment 236400

Also, I thought I'd made a quick update about my house exterior. I decided to purchase a new roof (navy blue, I think?), just to get rid of the golden one I was tired of looking at. I was surprised to see that it actually looks really well with what else I already had!

View attachment 236401

Out and about through town, I ran into Colton and he asked me to come over to his house. And I just did a couple of days ago! He must be really serious about this "becoming roommates" thing. :p Nevertheless, I followed him to his house and we had a good time together, as always.

Later on, I found the time capsule I buried outside of Buck's house for him a couple of weeks ago. He was home, so I went in to hand it over to him. Inside was a Green-Zap Suit he had for a soccer team he wanted to join and thought it might be better for him in the future.

View attachment 236402

My reward for helping out was a Kiddie Bed, new to my catalog, and thankfully not what was actually inside the capsule.

Outside of Buck's house, Lily asked me if I would catch her a cherry salmon. I agreed, even though I didn't feel like fishing today. Later though, she wanted to trade her Retro Fridge for my amethyst, so I felt like that made it okay not to catch her a fish. x)

Chief wanted a fruit to get rid of his heartburn and I took him a pear in exchange for a Fall Leaf Shirt. On my way to Main Street for some shopping, I saw a rather large dragonfly I didn't think I'd caught before. So I whipped out my net (which finally came in handy for carrying it around all the time) and nabbed a Petal-Tail Dragonfly, which apparently I had indeed not seen before!

View attachment 236403

So next I took it straight to Blathers at the Museum. Donations are so few and far between now that it feels pretty good when I get a new catch!

That's all I have to report from Storrs this time, thanks for reading! :D

Attachments

• HNI_0045.JPG
    HNI_0045.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 128
  • HNI_0051.JPG
    HNI_0051.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0055.JPG
    HNI_0055.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0057.JPG