Galaxy Cupcake
Final Boss Heart Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Matryoshka Doll
Matryoshka Doll
Cocotryoshka
Matryoshka Doll
Matryoshka Doll
So, I've been playing this game on my switch, and I have three SD cards for the switch because of all the games I have. Two of them are 128gb, and the other one is 256gb.
For a while, I've had the data for DBD on one of the other 128gb, and recently, I've tirelessly moved all data to the one with bigger room; because DBD is so big and continues to have updates.

And that's the problem I have been having with it. Even if I am using a different SD card, if there was an update for somereason, it completely downloads the whole DBD on another of my SD cards!! 0-0
And when I delete it, because I checked and the other 256gb still has the information, for somereason, deleting it on that SD card, deletes it on ALL the SD cards?? I dunno what's really going on. There's no data on my console for the game, because I tried my best to move it all to one card.

Does anyone has similar situation with a game? Is there a way to fix it? Because I moved it all to one SD card so I wouldn't worry about the data updating onto another card and wasting space :/ And it's annoying how it just does this without the game being put into the console (my game is physical).

Anything will help, thank you!!

Back