• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Debra's first HYBRID GIVEAWAY for 10 DAYS! / ENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I enter for tomorrow?
Day 7? Please confirm in order to count your entry.

I'd like to enter for... Day 7? Purple Pansies?

Oh snap! I see where that must've gone wrong yesterday. Many apologies for the error! It was supposed to be just blue pansies for today, but I see that I made a mistake - I will change today's prize: the winner may choose whether they want blue or purple pansies. Thank you so much for notifying! >/////<

Last edited:
Update: Changed the prize of Day 7 (= today)

It has come to my attention that I had made a mistake in the thread title. The title stated the prize was "purple pansies" for more than 12 hours, but the original post stated "blue pansies". I understand that this may have caused some confusion. There is a chance that some of you think they entered for blue ones, while others think they entered for purple ones. Even though this may not even be the case, I want to make this as fair as possible for everyone.

Therefore, today's winner may now choose which prize he/she likes best.

Update: Changed the prize of Day 7 (= today)

It has come to my attention that I had made a mistake in the thread title. The title stated the prize was "purple pansies" for more than 12 hours, but the original post stated "blue pansies". I understand that this may have caused some confusion. There is a chance that some of you think they entered for blue ones, while others think they entered for purple ones. Even though this may not even be the case, I want to make this as fair as possible for everyone.

Therefore, today's winner may now choose which prize he/she likes best.

That's very kind of you. :)

May I enter for day 7 for blue pansies?

Heres a story;

Once me and my sister were out riding in tokyo and we decided to go to a cool kawaii (cute) store. On our way there it took us 30 minutes just to go down a small road that was less than like 200 meters long! There was a huge festival on and like hundreds of people were there! It was so hard to go through all the people! When we finally got to the shop, it was closed due to the festival. It was a waste of time since we couldnt even see the festival from all the people infront of us xD

OK I got this:
May I enter for the black roses and the gold roses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol here's a laugh:

I lost my blue 3DS about a few years ago. In that year I went mad searching... and searching. I feared it was thrown out.
Then I got a new one and loaded it with my data. Then, 1 day I happened to check through my couch, and found it! Although I had another one already!

OK I got this:
May I enter for the black roses and the gold roses?

please do not enter for days before the actual date

but your story can be reused on the actual date of that reward, and will not count for day 7

Last edited:
Hi there! I would luv to enter for a mix of both please :)

Hmmm, a story? Well, i decided to revamp some of my old paths in my town! I added some frozen over water and some really light pastel bricks to my plaza and train station. It looks good! I also finally booted up one of my other towns which as been frozen in time for 2 months, LOL!!! I need to host a giveaway in that town for sure. I have a TON of unorderables in that town!!!

I would like to enter for a mix of both! c:

I am a cheerleader and for all-star cheerleading competitions we tan. It was our last competition of the season and everyone wanted a tan so we ordered a tanning station for our cheerleading gym, of course tons of people got one. The next day we left for the cheerleading competition in Illinois, which is no where near our gym so we needed to practice before this big competition. We went to a gym there and the day we were practicing that gym did the same thing we did, a tanning station. Some of the girls from my team were like "Hey can we get a spray tan here?" Their gym had no problem with it and neither did my coach so they let them... ON TOP OF THEIR OTHER SPRAY TANS, that were already really dark. I didn't want a tan so I went on the bus to wait for my other teammates, about 4 or 5 of them, that got another spray tan. About 20 minutes later here they come looking as orange as oompa-loompas!! I was so shocked, no matter what that is the most memorable cheer moment off of the competition floor and I will never forget it! xD

Last edited:
I like to enter for day 8 please
Story: I think it was a late night. I was playing ACNL and wanted to get some water. So I went down the stairs and almost died. I completely missed a step (don't know how). Anyways I got a hold of the rail before I went down. So umm yeah that was a pretty funny and scary experience. Thankfully no one saw me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back