• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

December Rush Of Total Chaos.

BreakingPrism

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Well a normal person would argue that Animal Crossing New Leaf is it very easy game. However I am completely clumsy. I ended up running around in circles trying to get all the facts of what the villagers wanted toy day. It was a tedious mission for me. Because one of the villagers decided to stay in the area where he would repeat the same dialogue over and over again. Then I spotted the necessary equipment to dress up as Santa however I just paid back part of my loan with all my money AKA Bells. So I had to do a completely time draining task. However I got all I wanted. And I'm happy to say I got many notes on what the villagers want for toy day. Overall.... one villager has yet to give me hints on what he would like.

Back