• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Decided to join at long last!

StardustDandelion

Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6702-7904-9985
Tasty Cake
Greetings!

- Introduction-

• I’ve visited this site for years. So, today is the day I finally decided to join. My username is Stardust Dandelion.

• Alluding to the term, Stardust meaning a magical or charismatic quality or feeling. And dandelions are often used to make wishes.

• Okay so I’m not very good at introductions — I am 27 years old and have been playing the series since the release on GameCube. And have played probably almost every game since.

• I’m really only playing New Horizons now. And fell off the game after awhile. Of course with November 5th coming up I can see myself getting back into it! (I’ve already laid down plot for my farm lol)

- AC based Trivia -

• My favorite villager is Tabby because she reminds me of two cats I had. One which was an orange tabby and another who has Tabby’s personality, but that cat was a tortie.

• I have more cat villagers on my island than any other animal, I don’t have cats anymore because I’m slightly allergic to their dander or something — they make me sneeze!

• My avatar is of my character in game! With a Halloween themed background.

• My island is named Jsutai, which is some name I made up a longtime ago.

- Trivia about me -

• I play video games, such as: Kingdom Hearts, Story of Seasons, Stardew Valley, Ace Attorney, Persona, Tales of series, and more.

• I like nature and writing. (Though I haven’t done either in awhile.)

• I have really bad social anxiety, so I apologize for being awkward and a mess!

• I spend my free time watching YouTube videos, playing games, or listening to music. Pretty typical!

Side note: I currently don’t have Switch online, but will be getting it on November 5th (hopefully)

Welcome to TBT! 🎉 😊 I'm glad to see you've joined after all this time!

Tabby is such a cute villager. 🥰 What are you most excited about for the new update and paid DLC? 😊

Welcome to TBT! 🎉 😊 I'm glad to see you've joined after all this time!

Tabby is such a cute villager. 🥰 What are you most excited about for the new update and paid DLC? 😊

The farming and cooking probably. Now I finally have food to put on my tables. I’ve had the Pi pie on a table for months.

For the DLC I’m just excited for Happy Home to be back, I can’t wait to design houses for villagers again.

The farming and cooking probably. Now I finally have food to put on my tables. I’ve had the Pi pie on a table for months.

For the DLC I’m just excited for Happy Home to be back, I can’t wait to design houses for villagers again.
I've been trying to find the perfect spot for a farm, but I haven't achieved it yet. While renovating my island after the direct, I was looking for more food items, and realised that there really wasn't that many, so I will be excited to have food to put on the tables too!

I can't wait to design vacation homes as well! I don't know how the process will work, but I'd love to design a vacation home for my favourite villager Agnes (and also re-design her home on my island).

But, I'm also really excited to design vacation homes for villagers that I haven't had on my island (which is most of them), because I haven't had a chance to interact with them in NH yet! 🥰 🥰

Welcome!

I too have social anxiety and can be awkward. You're in good company here. x3

I'm looking forward to farming and cooking, as well as the vacation homes. I really like that on the archipelago, villagers can be given roommates. It also allows you to have more than your 10 favorites accessible. x.x

hello there! i’m so glad that you’ve decided to join us — it’s lovely to meet you! 🧡

we have a lot in common, which i think is pretty cool! i also enjoy nature and writing, and spend my free time playing games, watching youtube and listening to music! i also have pretty bad social anxiety as well, so i understand what a struggle it can be. :’)

it’s also super cool that tabby is your favourite villager! it’s really nice to see some love for her. anyways, i look forward to seeing you around the forums! take care!

Welcome!

I too have social anxiety and can be awkward. You're in good company here. x3

I'm looking forward to farming and cooking, as well as the vacation homes. I really like that on the archipelago, villagers can be given roommates. It also allows you to have more than your 10 favorites accessible. x.x

Oh yes I’d forgotten about the roommates detail lol, that will be fun. And all the new furniture items too.

Welcome to the forums, we seem to have a lot in common, looking forward to November 5th as well, and just got back into the game again yesterday, I hope New Horizons will finally be able to stand up to New Leaf.

Back